1. Frankly this seems like a perfectly ethical solution to me.
I would very much like to meet this person and shake their hand. pic.twitter.com/4TbZnxa8Ww
— ??Lionel?? (@LionelMedia) June 3, 2020
2. Torah scrolls cut up, prayer shawls stuffed in toilets at Montreal synagogue
MONTREAL (JTA)—Vandals ransacked a small Montreal synagogue sometime after it closed weeks ago due to the COVID-19 pandemic in what was described as one of the worst local synagogue desecrations in memory.
The damage at the Kol Yehouda Sephardic congregation included tallitot, or prayer shawls, and tefillin stuffed in toilets; Torah scrolls cut up and tossed on the floor; other religious items seriously damaged; and illegibly scrawled anti-Semitic graffiti.
The small congregation is housed in a private residence in the largely Jewish suburb of Côte St. Luc.
Police were investigating the attack as a possible hate crime but face the challenge of finding out when the incident actually happened.
“Clearly, no one can go inside and not be sensitive to what happened,” said congregant Ralph Amar, who discovered the vandalism on Wednesday when he passed by to pick up some items for the Shavuot holiday.
(Police investigating as “possible hate crime”.)
3. Paul Joseph Watson’s maybe best ever. No exaggeration in this video. No need.
4. “A criminal for serving bacon & eggs”: Diner faces $500K FINE for reopening
5. Florida National Guard headed to DC
6. Seems like a good idea to repost these two critically important Democrat Socialists of America videos again. If people did not see how important they were when we posted initially, I think everyone will now.
It has been a very busy day with more to do. Thank you ALL who have, and continue to contribute to these collective efforts.