1. Partial explanation for yellow vest protests against Macron. But only partial.
(As I recall it, Macron stole a lot of Le Pen’s talking points, giving the 100% false impression that he was the way to vote for classical civilization and anti-immigration without the stigma the left created for Le Pen. Of course it was a lie. Again, IIRC, even Soros himself lamented that Macron (without naming him specifically) lied unnecessarily to get elected.)
2. Macron says he is suspending the gas tax for six months.
The video asks some very important questions however.
3. Heather MacDonald warns US colleges are breeding hate
4. Manifestation des lycéens place Stalingrad à Bordeaux
5. des incidents a toulouse durant la manif des lyceens pour en savoir plus
Thank you M., Richard, B. Smith, Xanthippa, EB., Wrath of Khan, and many many more who sent in materials.
There will be more posted today. It has been a very interesting couple of days. Please search the comments for election results in Spain. I would not have predicted this, but Spain has now elected 59 out of 109 seats to conservative parties, and over 30 to a very conservative party called VOX.
More on that later.