1. Although this tweet is from Oct. 15th this year, its still an important data point for those who study how postmodernists weaponize language to create an effect that would never be acceptable if spoken of accurately.
Why do Liberals always bastardize language to drive their narrative?
1. Murdering a Child- ‘bad practice’
2. Illegal border crossers- ‘irregulars’
3. Carbon Tax- ‘price on pollution’
4. Treasonist ISIS – ‘Foreign fighters’ pic.twitter.com/O58aZfBqwL
— Manny_Ottawa (@manny_ottawa) October 15, 2018
3. Back on the theme of the Postmodern distortion of language to destroy the world as it is and create a global horror show, check out this far left wing extremist German paper, DW’s article on human rights. Notice how it even explains in the article itself how the concept is being warped to mean no one has a human right to a religious or national identity and that human rights must be a function of a globalist’s worldview.
Its hard to find a better example of weaponized language targeting, well anyone rational, but sadly, its extremely easy to find comparable ones. Listen to Trudeau say, pretty much anything.
(Small sample below)
Initiating greetings (salams) to the non-Muslim
Abu Hurairah (RAA) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (?) said: “Do not initiate the saluting of Jews and Christians (when you meet them), and if you meet any of them on the road, force him to go to the narrowest part of the road (i.e. do not give way for them to pass, but keep going). (Muslim)
5. Ami Horowitz, maker of the most excellent and important film, UN Me, went to Mexico to check the narrative press version of events on the Caravan.
Thank you PC., M., Wrath of Khan, Johnny U., Xanthippa, Richard, and all who sent in materials.
There is a lot more to come soon.