1. An analysis of how and what President Trump is doing that makes his administration so successful.
2. OANN keeps getting better and better. I hope all cable subscribers have called and asked to make sure OANN is included in their package. Its a real way to fight back in fact.
3. Selective enforcement remains the single most important tool of the Marxist takeover of classical civilization. Just one example:
4. Complaints against Waters for inciting mob violence:
5. Candace Owens:
6. Texas mom shoots attempted carjacker, kidnapper
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) July 5, 2018
7. This guy gets it. Leftist incrementalism and the destruction of healthy values.
The perpetrator who assaulted a group of 16-year-olds in San Antonio, TX restaurant is a 30-year old Dungeons & Dragons cosplaying deadbeat who lives with his parents and has an extensive criminal record.
Kino Jimenez ruined the evening of Hunter Richards and his friends, who were enjoying a late night meal at Whataburger when he stole Richards’ MAGA hat, cursed him out, and left the restaurant in huff.
Canada’s embassy in Haiti was overrun by a criminal organization after more than a dozen locals hired to work at the diplomatic mission in Port-au-Prince swindled more than $1.7 million through numerous schemes and frauds, internal investigation reports reveal.
An internal probe of the embassy’s finances and staffing from 2015 to 2016 uncovered systematic fabrication of documents, fraudulent bills, forged signatures, misdirected cheques, secret commissions and personal use of Canada’s diplomatic license plates.
A Canadian court has now branded the local embassy employees a criminal organization.
The government revealed the amount of the loss last year but the National Post has learned new details of the extent of the frauds. Thirteen locally hired staff were implicated in the schemes and fired after longstanding swindles were revealed; five Canadian employees were disciplined and one was fired; another local worker fled to Canada, where he applied for refugee status.
The embassy’s initial suspicions were modest.
Thank you Richard, M., Wrath of Khan, PC., Shabnam, and MANY more, and more to come.