1. Yes, the world has really gone insane. But its not too hard to tell who was driving.
I can’t even…. pic.twitter.com/jtUbHYXcrd
— Kirralie Smith (@KirralieS) July 2, 2018
2. Appeal from Nazi Holocaust survivor:
Holocaust survivor on comparisons of Trump to Hitler & Nazis;
“Grow up. You can’t compare. Every time I hear it, it’s sickening.”
“Wake up, this is not the Holocaust.” pic.twitter.com/aHPnV0uTHq
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) July 2, 2018
3. Barbara Kay with Ezra Levant on the Yazidi woman who spotted her former slave owner on an Ontario bus.
(Trudeau likes to say that rape victims must be listened to and believed. It appears the exception is when its by an Islamic rapist. Then of course they are too “traumatized to know”.)
4. Congress demands the arrest of Hillary Clinton and proper investigation.
UPDATE: I did not vet this properly. It appears to be a hoax. MIA MAXIMA CULPA!!
5. Burkinis spotted at Ontario beaches.
7. The EU continues to attack any member nation that wishes to preserve any democratic autonomy at all.
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, Xanthippa. Richard, EB., Yucki, Johnny U., and all who sent in materials. There is more to come. As always, please do check the comments under the Reader’s Links post. Well worth the time.
Check out this tweet from Gavin McInnes:
— Gavin McInnes (@Gavin_McInnes) July 2, 2018
Just for a laugh: Count Dankula does new parody video with girlfriend’s pug, this time masquerading as German Chancellor, Angela Merkel