1. Last night was the last Tuesday of the month and typically, Kel Fritzy invites me to do a couple of hours of stream of consciousness on her BlogTalk podcast on those intervals. For those who enjoy that, here is the archive of it.
TIMMINS – A Grade 12 student from Timmins has won a national essay contest, writing on the importance of protecting “freedom of speech and freedom of inquiry” in learning environments.
Aidan Buhler, who is in her final year at O’Gorman High School, said she was inspired by the controversy surrounding Lindsay Shepherd, a teaching assistant at Wilfred Laurier University who was reprimanded for showing her class of first-year undergrads a short video clip featuring controversial University of Toronto professor Jordan Peterson.
The video was shown in order to open up a discussion on the use of gendered pronouns.
Her story sparked a national debate on the rise of political correctness on college and university campuses.
The Maghrib Salah/ Prayer includes the recitation of the first chapter of the Quran (Surah Al-Fatihah) at least three times. The following is the translation of Surah (chapter) al-Fatihah as provided by Omar Subedar, Imam at at Brampton Makki Masjid, The Islamic society of Peel, Vice president of Mathabah Institute and CEO & Founder of Bukhari Publications:
- [In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful]
- All praise is for Allah, the Sustainer of every creation
- The Most Merciful and the Ever Merciful
- Master of the Day of Compensation
- It is only You who we worship and only You Who we seek assistance from
- Guide us to the straight path
- The path of those you bestowed favours upon, not those who have incurred [Your] wrath and those who have deviated
(Video at site)
3. Gad Saad on Roseane Bar show
4. President Trump, same subject:
5. Nikki Haley shouted down by the usual Red-Green axis at Huston U.
6. Gang of Somalis attack people at Lewiston Park Maine.
7. I have asked an expert to see if there is any truth in this at all. UPDATE: Yes its accurate
I have also heard that the German government is planning to literally DOXX ALL Germans who are not left wing extremists and publish their real identities. STUNNING. I am hoping for a post on that shortly.
Thank you EB., M., Wrath of Khan, Richard, Xanthippa, Johnny U., ML., Michelle and many many many more who have contributed mightily to this site and to us all for the past few days.
Please do keep it coming. And for those who don’t know, the real action is in the comments, and mostly in the Daily Reader’s Links Post every day.