1. Selective enforcement in the most classic culturally Marxist way:
Trudeau claims giving Canada Summer Jobs money to organization fighting against pipelines is “free speech,” but forced faith organizations to sign a statement going against their beliefs or be stripped of funding. The hypocrisy has no limits.
— Spencer Fernando ?? (@SpencerFernando) April 25, 2018
2. Wait, is this at University of Ottawa?
so my school installed a cry closet in the library LMFAOOOOOOOOO what is higher education pic.twitter.com/6rGcJv9qjr
— jacks (@aJackieLarsen) April 24, 2018
3. Keeping a proper attitude about the new role of European police as guardians of right-think
You are an utter disgrace to policing. This is a statement beneath any Briton; it’s something the Stasi would write. Surely you did not become police to do this. Shame on you. https://t.co/bLHH5VQdNw
— Ezra Levant ?? (@ezralevant) April 25, 2018
4. Yes well…
5. Another truly stellar example of the kind of selective enforcement done by Facebook
6. And all this horror comes from what politic?
Thank you Richard, M., Wrath of Khan, Xanthippa, Yucki, Nash Montana, and all who contributed to today’s posts.
At just after midnight I will post the interview with Brad Johnson on the Toronto attack. I hope you all find it informative and perhaps even a little cathartic in the tidal wave of, well bullish*t we are getting from the Canadian authorities.