1. Trudeau spokesman tells off Israeli government for pointing out that Christians enjoy more rights in Israel than in Islamic areas nearby:
Netanyahu’s spokesman criticizes Palestinian mistreatment of Christians. Trudeau’s spokesman tells him to shut up. pic.twitter.com/l1seqbpXDU
— Ezra Levant ?? (@ezralevant) April 8, 2018
2. From CrossWare in Hungary at 10:00 AM ET: New record at the election, participation is all time high: 53% already at barely past halftime…
A total of four people were detained in Germany on Sunday; they were associated with Tunisian man Anis Amri, who rammed a vehicle into people at a Berlin Christmas market in December 2016, killing 12 people and injuring dozens others.
One of those detained is suspected of planning knife attacks against passers-by at Sunday’s Berlin half-marathon, according to Die Welt newspaper. The motive behind the planned attack was revenge.
The suspect was reportedly planning to kill spectators and participants at the sporting event on Sunday with the knives.
4. More on the ecocide by muslims in Gaza all for a phoney photo op campaign to make Israel look bad to the outside world.
Hamas will try this Friday to torch the border fence w/ Israel w/ thousands of tires.
This will burn down Palestinian fields near the border & the heavy smoke, toxins & pollution will cause a huge environmental disaster for Palestinians.
But Hamas doesn’t care. Remember that. pic.twitter.com/ZoeKRmmbTL
— Ofir Gendelman (@ofirgendelman) April 4, 2018
5. And some interesting Gazan iconography:
Hamas terrorists have planted today right on the Gaza-Israel border this Nazi flag which was flying b/w Palestinian flags. Hamas proudly declares that it’s aim is to annihilate Israel & the Jewish people.
The genocidal message has been received. We will defend our country. pic.twitter.com/iLiikOnAui
— Ofir Gendelman (@ofirgendelman) April 6, 2018
(Funny, you don’t see that on CNN, do you?)
6. Scott Adams discusses his understanding of the dispute between Amazon and President Trump.
(I am posting this due to personal discussions I have had about this with people, suggesting there is a lot of misunderstanding or lack of understanding on this issue. The punch line is opportunity costs and the USPS extra costs of obligation to universality)
Scott Adams explains how Amazon is abusing the Post Office in economic terms. A quick one. https://t.co/4IgNBNBrGW
— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) April 8, 2018
7. Jewish organization responds to a Canadian “professional Jew’s” criticism of Israeli defence against Gazan attacks.
8. Interesting little video on Orban and his threat to the “European project”
Thank you Johnny U., M., EB., Wrath of Khan, Oz-Rita, Xanthippa, Michelle, Perfect Child, and everyone who contributed analysis, comments, and of course news links for the real.
Fingers crossed for Hungary. This is an important one.
A note for people in or near the Toronto area:
Hamas supporters are planning a demonstration outside the
180 Bloor Street West (near Avenue Road)
Monday 09 April 5:30 p.m.
Turn out for a JDL (Jewish Defence League) counter-protest!
As always, please see the comments in the Reader’s Links post for the most up to date geopolitical and Islamo-horror news.