1. President Trump on the bulge of illegal invaders from Honduras headed to the USA
2. Italian news video on various busts of muslims for the usual activities.
3. Trump supporter subjected to a “nasty attack” and a “possible hate crime” because she is a trump supporter.
4. Danish comic mocks Swedish commie culture.
Venezuela’s former Vice President turned Minister of Education Elías Jaua claimed in remarks this weekend that the country’s depleted supermarkets would be full of food if people did not eat so much.
In a televised speech, Jaua said that, although Venezuela’s malnutrition crisis was a “timely issue,” it had “not at all affected people’s fundamental right to access food.”
“A growing demand and possibilities to acquire food by the Venezuelan people are what has presented a great challenge for our country to produce more and more food every day,” he said. “If the Venezuelan people did not eat, surely the shelves would be full.”
“Thank God there is a Bolivarian Revolution and our people have a right to eat meat, chicken, milk, that they did not have ten, 14 years ago,” he alleged.
6. One of about 6 important reveals on the Democrat use of Pakistani Muslim spies as IT security people during the Obama admin. Please see the Reader’s Links post for today and yesterday for the rest.
7. French leftists riot over anything. Probably in order to create so much chaos that the public beg for anyone to take over and hey presto! Communist/Nazi totalitarian rule to restore order. Here they are rioting over proposed changes to mass transit, I think.
Thank you Xanthippa, M., Wrath of Khan, EB., Michelle, Richard and all who took the time and effort to discuss these issues and send in links of significance to the reality of today, to help counter the ludicrous anaesthesia of the government-media complex narrative.