1. The left and Islam compete for destruction of the West in all ways at this point.
2. Former US attorney: FBI officials will likely face charges
3. Tommy Robinson in Germany:
4. Bloody Islamic State video:
(Seems to be current and includes footage from actual IS video of women on the line)
5. Clare Lopez tweet:
Right! Tell that to the hundreds of men/boys of the Banu Qurayza he ordered beheaded after the Battle of the Trench or the nursing mother he ordered assassinated because her poetry offended him or the slaughtered Jewish date farmers of Khaybar…all in the Sira (Muhammad’s bio) https://t.co/CdWLgqfkcw
— Clare Lopez (@ClareMLopez) February 9, 2018
6. Obama funding terror. Why is that not illegal?
In 2016, we advised Barack Obama that if he gives $1.7 billion to Iran, he may as well give it directly to Hezbollah. Apparently he didn’t catch the sarcasm because in the end, it was given directly to Hezbollah. #ThanksObama
— The Mossad (@TheMossadIL) February 9, 2018
7. Duluth School District Bans Huckleberry Finn and to Kill a Mockingbird (Moral Panic!)
8. BBC attempts the same kind f Ambush on Anne Coulter that Channel4 did on Jordan Peterson. But they must be much more afraid of Anne. They needed two people and constant interruption for the effect of discrediting her.
Anne on the other hand really only needed to say one thing.
It isn’t she, Anne, that is costing the MSM credibility. It is their very provable, agenda driven fabrications against Donald Trump and conservatives, even trivial ones like incorrectly feeding a goldfish in Japan, that is costing them.
They are trying the same tactic the socialists use on people who expose Islam’s actual beliefs and history. Blame the messenger.
Thank you Wrath of Khan, M., Xanthippa, Charles, Richard, and all who sent in materials.
As is nearly always the case, the comments in the Reader’s Links post are outstanding and important and for those familiar with Stratfor as it was before Obama seems to have worked some kind of evil CVE magic on it, the Reader’s Links post is much like it was in the Bush era. Actual news with geopolitical significance as well as decent analysis from multiple sources.