1. Femen activist bares teats and runs at Czech President screaming a slogan, then complains that it hurts to be arrested.
WikiLeaks collaborator, James Dolan, who co-created the technology that allowed WikiLeaks to obtain and publish the leaked DNC and Podesta emails, has been found dead. He was 36.
3. Honour culture in Jordan.
4. Mark Steyn on Haiti as a wonderful place to move to.
The globalists want to eliminate the sovereignty of nations and eliminate borders.
Without borders, a nation doesn’t exist.
That’s why the globalists want borders eliminated.
They are seeking to further centralize control, and to do that they need to eliminate nationalism.
If they can eliminate borders, they can eliminate any real sense of there being distinct nations. And if they can do that, they can eliminate nationalism.
So, it’s no surprise that they are now pushing for a “global compact for migration that would encourage governments to offer more legal venues for migrants,” as noted by Yahoo News.
Here are a few things said by UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, showing his intention to eliminate national sovereignty:
6. Trudeau Government may bring back the totalitarian thought crimes laws that Stephen Harper removed from the code.
7. Ezra Levant interviews Christine D. Williams.
8. More Femen morons. At least when they disrobe you can see where their brains are.
(I wonder if the reason FEMEN doesn’t do this to Trudeau is they think he will figure its just an average Friday night out with the boys for him)
(Cause you can never have enough angles of a crazy, unintelligent half naked female trying to bully a politician with her tits)
More to come later.
Thank you Xanthippa, M., Wrath of Khan, Richard, EB, MissPiggy and many many more who sent in great stuff or made interesting observations.
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) January 12, 2018