1. Dr. Peterson shows Wilfred Laurier doubling down on restriction of thought
This is preicsely and exactly what I would expect from the decision by Wilfred Laurier President MacLatchy’s initiative to “improve” TA training…. https://t.co/9adxNkzGM3
— Jordan B Peterson (@jordanbpeterson) January 3, 2018
2. The NYT shows us what a lie of omission is. Again.
Only the @nytimes could publish this story without mentioning that a) Abedin emailed a classified password, b) her husband is in prison, and c) she broke federal espionage laws. https://t.co/zlFR0ZG0MZ
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) January 3, 2018
3. Two American greats examine the state of American journalism. (See item 2)
4. One of Trudeau’s associates met with him in December shortly before heading to jail on multiple charges. But this little video misses nearly all the big questions.
#MustWatch #BreakingNews: Justin Trudeau hosted a sketchy man with terrorist ties in his office in December – a man who has now been charged with multiple violent crimes #cdnpoli pic.twitter.com/mzYljmXWKi
— Ontario Proud (@ontarioisproud) January 2, 2018
This radio segment from Canadian Formerly Right Airwaves in Ottawa, asks a lot of the missing questions.
5. The big question here, is why do we not see hundreds of thousands of these signs?
???? #Germany: brave woman in front of the town hall in #Kandel. Where recently a young German girl was killed by an Afghan with several stab wounds. On the sign: “A mayor is more concerned about alleged xenophobia than about our children being slaughtered by strangers.” pic.twitter.com/rSlrNvO47y
— Onlinemagazin (@OnlineMagazin) January 2, 2018
Thank you Johnny U., M., Wrath of Khan, MissPiggy and many more. Its going to be a busy year, does it feel like that to you? Except this year it feels like there will be lots of good news as well.
At this point I am nearly grateful to Obama. Because if he had not trashed the greatest nation in the history of the world as badly as he did, now President Trump may not have run for office. After all, the numbers show it is costing him in nearly every way a person can measure costs. And the “Overton Window” is rapidly moving back to sanity and reason because of it.
It makes you wonder if there are enough lamp posts to hang the number of politicians who need to be strung up.
If you run out of lamp posts use tree limbs.
5. Here´s your answer Eeyore….(thought police were prompt on the scene and she was dragged off to Room 101)
Yes it is going to be a busy year, a year that has good news as well as bad.
3. James O’Keefe and Bill Whittle – To Give An Answer
Related: Question the Question Itself
“Answering the Tough Questions Part I with Michael Ramsden”
C.S. Lewis Institute – Published on June 1, 2012
To Give An Answer beginning @ 22:40…
Apologetics isn’t simply about giving answers to other peoples questions, it’s also about learning how to question people’s answers or even to question the question itself…