1. Gen. Keane: Strategy against ISIS is ‘absolutely failing’
2. Discourse institute offers some instruction post-Belgium
Two suspected suicide bombers involved in the Brussels attacks have been named and it’s emerged they had clear links to the Paris attackers, reports in Belgium said on Wednesday.
Belgian state broadcaster RTBF have released the names of two of the suspected suicide bombers involved in Tuesday’s attack at Brussels airport and on the Metro.
They are said to be brothers Khalid and Ibrahim el-Bakraoui. The pair were well know to police as longstanding criminals.
(Criminals. The narrative at work)
4. Some funny self contradictions from US Muslims
5. The leader of German, right-wing AfD (Alternative für Deutschland) party speaks to Matt Frein in the wake of the attacks on Brussels.
(Classic media mugging of a nice good German patriot political leader)
6. Ingrid Carlqvist warns Finland about the dangers of multiculturalism and mass illiterate 3rd world immigration
7. Revisiting the Israeli documentary of 5 years ago on Belgium, and Islamic terrorism
Thank you Oz-Rita, Wrath of Khan, Richard, M., Discourse Institute, Gates of Vienna, SC., and many more and more to come.