1. Someone sent me an email I think forging David Wood’s signature asking me to post a video which I have now removed.
(Recently this happened at a US school as well and they closed the school down. no new news on that either. Funny cause it never used to happen. Video at site)
SECAUCUS, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — A Kohl’s department store in Secaucus, New Jersey, was evacuated Sunday night after an unknown substance began to make shoppers sick.
The store was evacuated at around 9 p.m. after employees began telling customers to leave, CBS2’s Brian Webb reported.
The substance seemed to be coming from the front of the store by the cash registers, Webb reported. Witnesses said some shoppers were coughing, choking and even vomiting.
Officials said at least a dozen people were affected. Firefighters and ambulances were still on scene treated sick store goers at around 11 p.m. Sunday night.
3. Bosnia seems to have the highest amount of people who go fight jihad for some mysterious inexplicable reason.
(We posted a link here a day or two ago on this ‘focus group’ and it was obvious watching even their very carefully edited footage of these muslims that this was a spin-doctor session of such force its a small miracle they didn’t break all the editing machines. Now we know it was worse than it looked)
While the segment said a lot about tolerance problems in US society and how Muslims feel threatened by the majority, it failed to air critical remarks about the policies of the federal government, New York City journalist Sarah Harvard, who was member of the panel, wrote on her Facebook page.
She and other participants “have routinely brought up the fact the government has enacted in state violence against the Muslim community — whether that may be through entrapment cases and surveillance programs — and our concerns about institutional racism,” Harvard wrote.
Under law, no taxi driver is allowed to refuse a fare to a person with a disability or assistance dog.
Lucky was wearing a jacket that stated he was an assistance dog.
Even when Mr New offered to show his Young Diggers-issued ID card for Lucky, the driver wasn’t interested.
“We said he was a mental health assistance dog and we need to get back to the hospital but he just told us to get a job and refused to take us,” Mr New wrote online when posting the video.
(And yet the ‘Free Syrian Army’ is taking credit for the assassination. What is that old expression? ‘If you can’t do, blame it on a Jew’?)
Thousands of people gathered Monday in a Hezbollah stronghold south of the Lebanese capital Beirut for the funeral of high-profile terrorist Samir Kuntar, who the Shiite group claims was killed by an Israeli airstrike near the Syrian capital overnight Saturday. […]
Supporters of the group walked behind his coffin, which was draped in a yellow Hezbollah flag. “Death to Israel,” the men shouted as women threw rice and rose petals at the coffin.
“Samir Kuntar was made for Palestine and he died a martyr for it,” Hezbollah’s Executive Assembly chief Hashim Safi Al Din said, according to the Israeli news website Ynet.
- The scramble to acquire weapons comes amid an indisputable nationwide spike in migrant-driven crime, including rapes of German women and girls on a shocking scale, as well as physical assaults, stabbings, home invasions, robberies and burglaries — in cities and towns throughout the country.
- German authorities, however, are going to great lengths to argue that the German citizenry’s sudden interest in self-defense has nothing whatsoever to do with mass migration into the country, despite ample evidence to the contrary.
- The spike in violent crimes committed by migrants has been corroborated by a leaked confidential police report, which reveals that a record-breaking 38,000 asylum seekers were accused of committing crimes in the country in 2014. Analysts believe this figure — which works out to more than 100 crimes a day — is only a fragment: many crimes are not reported.
- “Anyone who asks for the reasons for the surge in weapons purchases encounters silence.” — Süddeutsche Zeitung
Germans, facing an influx of more than one million asylum seekers from Africa, Asia and the Middle East, are rushing to arm themselves.
(Right back to the Moros except this time, the Americans helping is somewhat more of a question than an answer)
9. Rick Santorum on the muslim twisting of Christmas in US schools
10. Outside Trump Towers there are varying views while muslims do traditional provocative activities.
(Love the sign that even heaven has gates)
Thank you Richard, M., Lolly P., Johnny U., ML., Wrath of Khan, WTD., Maria J., and all who sent in materials and hoo boy there is a lot more to come.
The driver in last night’s deliberate attack on a crowd associated with the Miss Universe pageant in Las Vegas has been identified as Lakeisha N. Holloway, 24, of Portland Or. USA.
Any rational person would be highly skeptical of islamic jihad at this point although it could still easily be terrorism, the distinction of which, seems to have been lost on US authorities.
One thing is certain though. As this kind of event is probably now numbering in the hundreds in the USA where there are something like two hundred and fifty three MILLION cars floating around out there and nearly everyone has one, and some people have more than one and many people actually collect them, it is time that the US and Canada introduced some kind of automobile controls and maybe a registration system. I would advise forcing people to take a course and write two tests, a written and a practical before you can legally operate one and make people carry their ‘license’ to operate one with them at al times. Also some kind of numbered ID on the vehicle itself might be a good idea. Also declaring sidewalks as ‘car free zones’ would be an excellent way to ensure the safety of pedestrians. Having said all that the most important thing now is to make sure there is no backlash against people who might have a predisposition for ramming a crowd of people associated with a beauty contest. In fact those are the only people who shouldn’t even need a ‘license’ or any kind of registration as that would be racist in some way.