1. Christians living in Sweden have been told to ‘convert or die’ in chilling messages across Gothenburg – a hotbed of ISIS recruitment
(Anyone see this reported on the CBC? Anyone?)
Christians living in Sweden have been warned to ‘convert to Islam or die’ in a string of threatening messages linked to the Islamic State.
Members of the Assyrian community are understood to have been targeted with sinister graffiti daubed on restaurants and businesses in Gothenburg – a hotbed for jihadist recruitment.
The messages bear all the hallmarks of the chilling psychological warfare employed by ISIS in the Middle East, but as yet Swedish police have been unable to track down those responsible.
Markus Samuelsson, one of 3,000 Assyrian Christians living in Gothenburg, said he found the walls of his restaurant covered with the messages ‘convert or die’ and ‘the caliphate is here’. […] The warnings were also accompanied with the Arabic letter ? – a symbol which has been used ISIS in the Middle East to donate Christians.
(I wonder what the percentage of overlap of Western leftists who support this also believe in gun confiscation for the rest of us)
(There won’t be enough social workers in the world…)
(They really ought’a stop selecting buildings that close to gas stations)
(You rarely hear about that sort of thing in a Buddhist temple. Unless of course it was muslims attacking. Then you hear about that quite a bit)
6. John Bolton on the next election and national security
7. Animal ‘rights’ activist take a puppy from a homeless guy by force
(Animal ‘rights’ activists seem to have forgotten that we are also animals. Funny given that they are usually scornful and often contemptuous of religious people who they say do not recognize that)
8. Black women in the UK are about to find out what their politically correct poker hand is worth now, as one is filmed flipping out at a muslim on a bus. Of course, we don’t know what happened before the video started being captured, but we do know what happens to white peole that are insufficiently deferential to muslims and their peccadilloes on public transport. It often includes a stay at Club Fed. And sometimes means the removal of your children for incorrect thinking. Germany is stating that now as well. While the hand ranking changes without notice, at last check being a religious muslim who hates the west is still pretty much a Royal Flush. Sometimes even onto the food they serve us.
(Anyone surprised? Is it even worth a Gomer Pyle?)
(So the muslims will get all pork banned, the Hindus want to ban beef, all we need now is a religion that says Chicken is sacred and fish are unclean and the whole problem will sort itself out in a couple of weeks)
A senior leader of India’s ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has said that Muslims living in the country should give up consuming beef.
Manohar Lal Khattar, Chief Minister of Haryana state, said the cow “is an article of faith” in India.
Most states ban the slaughter of cows, which is considered a sacred animal by India’s majority Hindu community.
The beef ban has provoked outrage, with many questioning the government’s right to decide what is on their plate.
(Pretty ironic given that muslims everywhere are working three shifts to get pro banned altogether, not just for their fellow travelers. Suddenly they think other religions shouldn’t get to pick what is on their plates. Sauce, goose, gander? Or are we still allowed to eat geese?)
Thank you Buck, Nash Montana, ML., M., Richard, Gates of Vienna, Wrath of Khan and many more and much much more to come.
It occurs to me that those giant dress up nerd festivals that take place from time to time in various cities across the world should now consider changing their name in honour of the new Marvel comic. They should now be called, ‘Commie Con’
Also listening to last night’s edition of Mark Levin, they mentioned three things about California that might make one suspect the left is a touch misanthropic.
- They passed a bill to allow doctors to kill people
- the same governor vetoed a bill that would allow terminally ill patients to access experimental treatments and mediations that might extend their lives or improve the quality of the life they have left. So right to die yes, right to try, absolutely no.
- The same governor of California passed a law saying you cannot fly drones over the homes of Hollywood stars, meaning that public figured enjoy more right to privacy than regular people not less, when in fact being a public figure is a choice and you are understood to have sacrificed certain privacy rights for being in a career that brings you to the public stage. Why do this? Because as long as Hollywood stars are happy one might imagine, they will continue to carry water for the culturally Marxist narrative, which of course they will not once it applies to them. Which is why it never will. No affirmative action in pro sports, No sirree.