(If this man had been caught raping a woman and she tripped him as he fled police then she would be getting a medal of honour and leaders would use her name for political gain. So I guess it all boils down to what laws you break and exactly who you trespass against)
(Video at site)
Laszlo was fired by her employer and apologized for her actions.
But Mohsen told CNN he doesn’t buy it.
“I tell her, be sure you Hungarian journalist that karma will get back to you, and God will not leave this be,” he said.
Mohsen, 52, said he was carrying his 7-year-old son, Zaid, in his arms when he was tripped.
He said the stampede from the Hungarian camp was triggered by the desperation the migrants inside felt. There were thousands of migrants packed into a small area, some with tents, but many others with no shelter, Mohsen said.
(Yeah and you know he used the word ‘God’)
2. Migrants plough through police lines in Croatia
(Many times we have posted and said on radio that responding to what is a military problem with police, in other words treating a problem which is political in nature with a law and order solution must lead to a loss. The video above is a better example than i had even imagined)
3. This is a problem that I simply have no idea how it could possibly ever be solved. It is insurmountable. I guess we have to just let this happen.
4. Croatia cannot take more migrants
(Sometimes its the subtle things that are worrisome. Like an unprecedented interview by a sitting MI5 leader. Almost an Osman warning for the entire Western world)
Advances in technology are allowing terrorists to communicate “out of the reach of authorities”, the head of MI5, Andrew Parker has told the BBC.
The serving boss of the UK’s home security agency told Today it was becoming more difficult to obtain online information.
He said internet companies had an “ethical responsibility” to alert agencies to potential threats.
6. Predictably, Golden Dawn rallies are growing in numbers and intensity. Multiculturalism was guaranteed to be a bridge too far and was likely designed to be.
7. Migrant Crisis: ‘You should fight for what you want in this world’ BBC News
(Ok. But you should also fight to stop what you don’t want. Namely those who fight to take what you built away from you and turn you into slaves and 2nd class citizens with none of your own historical rights allowed)
(You can know how honest it is if it describes cries of allah ackbar and if it talks of muslims acting aggressively. If it doesn’t find another live source)
- Hundreds of people broke through police lines at two border crossing between Serbia and Croatia. Police at Tovarnik tried to stop people marching on the tracks towards Zagreb resulting in a stampede, which saw a number of people faint and one man suffer a heart attack. It was unclear whether the man survived..
- Croatia’s Interior Minister Ranko Ostojic said his country cannot accept any more people after 7,300 people crossed the border in the last two days. Croatia’s President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic asked the army to be ready, if necessary, to protect its borders.
- Calm has returned to Hungary’s border with Serbia a day after Hungarian police used teargas and water cannon to stop people crossing the sealed frontier. Serbia put on buses to help refugees to reach the Croatia border.
9. More footage of UMIs forcing their way past police lines in droves
Thank you Wrath of Khan, M., Richard, Maria J., and all.
There is a lot of news already today. Please check the daily links post for more of it, and much of it is of a more local nature as well.
I believe Tommy Robinson, leader of the EDL in England, was sentenced to real prison time for using a false passport to travel on at least one occasion. A questionable action no doubt whatsoever. But it does seem odd that when UMI’s do it, the UN stands up for them, they get a free house and a lifetime of benefits and a bonus just for making it to Germany etc. Their crimes are a multiple of what Tommy’s are, yet the treatment is the polar opposite. How long do we stand for that from the people who take our money forcibly, allegedly to represent us, in those nations?)\