1. Foetal line items. Planned Parenthood cuts through baby’s face to get to intact brain
In the latest video produced by the Center for Medical Progress, Holly O’Donnell describes a medical technician using scissors to cut through the face of a newly aborted but nearly fully developed baby boy at a Planned Parenthood facility so that his intact brain could be extracted.
WARNING: This is difficult to watch. Not because of any graphic content, but because of what you will learn.
(Videos like this make one wonder if we deserve what we are getting)
2. Saudi closes emergency ward after spike in MERS virus cases
A Saudi medical official says authorities have temporarily closed an emergency ward in one of the kingdom’s largest hospitals after at least 46 people, including hospital staff, contracted the potentially fatal Middle East respiratory syndrome, also known as MERS.
Dr. Hanan Balkhi says that of that of the 46 infected at King Abdulaziz Medical City in the capital, Riyadh, 15 were medical staff.
Thursday’s statement says the ward will remain closed for two weeks and that the patients are being transferred to other hospitals.
(Those are the people who must have drank the real camel urine, and not the Pakistani counterfeiters camel urine so popular amongst the Saudi thirsty)
3. Number Of Syrian Refugees To U.S. Expected To Quadruple
4. CNN Journalist ‘Governments Pay Us To Fake Stories’, Shocking Exposé
According to Amber Lyon, a three-time Emmy award winning journalist, CNN is routinely paid by the US government and foreign governments to selectively report on certain events. Furthermore, the Obama administration pay CNN for editorial control over some of their content.
Back in March 2011, CNN sent a four person team to Bahrain to cover the Arab Spring. Once there, the crew was the subject of extreme intimidation amongst other things, but they were able to record some fantastic footage. As Glenn Greenwald of the UK’s Guardian writes in his blockbuster article from September 4th 2012:
5. French man arrested on Bangkok bombing suspicion
(We can only know 2 things from this article.
1. It says he was French, which means he was anything but. Likely an Arab or African muslim who had a French passport but hated France and was seldom there or didn’t identify with it as a National identity even if he was.
2. The photo shows a pair of white hands in handcuffs. So we know he was anything but white.)
Below is a video of who they think the suspect may be from a different article, a Thai source.
6. Ezra Levant on the Swedish response to the insane reactions to th IKEA stabbing.
7. Here is an irony. Vice news does a video about the Saudi Blogger who faces 10 years in jail and 1000 lashes for criticizing Islam. His family has taken refuge in Quebec where he would only face a $20,000.00 fine for doing exactly the same thing.
(I hope his wife is offering testimony this week at the Quebec legislature. If anyone needs to be heard as much as Marc Lebuis of Point de Bascule was, it would be this man’s family)
Bill Warner video on the importance of understanding the distinct nature of Islamic immigration.
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, Richard, CB Sashenka and all who sent in materials. More to come.
In many ways the abortion industry is very close to the practices the worshipers of Bael prior to the Romans suppressing that religion. We can consider the aborted babies as child sacrifices to Marx and Engels.