1. US Marine court-martialed for refusing to remove Bible verse from her computer
A US Marine was convicted at a court-martial last year after she refused to remove a Bible verse from her computer work station, but now Liberty Institute, a religious liberty law firm, is appealing the decision.
Lance Corporal Monifa Sterling was prosecuted for displaying a slightly paraphrased version of Isaiah 54:17: “No weapons formed against me shall prosper” around her computer while she was stationed at Camp Lejune in North Carolina
(Shall we compare this to the clearly preferential treatment of muslim forces members like Nidal Hasan?)
2. National Post, a national Canadian newspaper, does a disgusting attempt to try and argue for sharia norms to be implemented in schools. Using false analogies and a plethora of other logical absurdities, they try and convince us all that women should abandon the rights they fought hard for and return to a modest dress in a way that is culturally sensitive I suppose, while muslims of course should feel free to wear whatever face or head cloths they wish even though they are uniforms specifically stating their belief in a supremacist, intolerant, violent and dangerous credo.
Today, on one of the talk shows on Ottawa’s CFRA AM radio, I was informed that many people felt that a uniform was a good thing, as some of the kids would have designer clothes and others would not and that would make them feel bad so all kids should have to dress the same, except the muslim kids of course. And now we know why communists and muslims work so well together in an infidel land where there is personal choice. Because both commies and mustards hate freedom and resent people who made different choices that led to visibly better outcomes.
3. Migrants living in makeshift camps in Paris as they bid to reach Britain complain that France is too noisy, smells of urine and that ‘even in Africa’ they didn’t have to sleep outdoors
(I have a solution for them that might make everyone happy!)
4. When it was announced that the most leftist media in Canada, the Toronto Star, and the CBC, had made a ‘documentary’ about Omar Khadr, it seemed the logical thing to see what Ezra has to say about it before even bothering with the trailer.
5. Peace stalls in Yemen after bloodiest day.
(That is quite a surprise because muslims fighting muslims, well you would think they would all be looking for the fastest most compromising route to peace wouldn’t you?)
6. Boko Haram kill at least 43 in Nigeria’s Borno state: witnesses
GUBIO, Nigeria (Reuters) – Boko Haram militants have killed at least 43 people in a five-hour assault on the town of Gubio in northeastern Nigeria’s Borno state, witnesses said on Tuesday.
Thousands of people have been killed and several million displaced in a six-year Boko Haram insurgency that once saw the group control an area the size of Belgium in the northeast of Africa’s biggest oil producer. But the Islamist insurgents have since lost most of their gains to military counter-offensives.
The latest attack, which a military source said involved a convoy of around 50 Boko Haram members storming Gubio, lasted for around five hours on Saturday afternoon and ended about 9.30 p.m., local resident Malam Yusuf Mohammed said.
7. EXCLUSIVE: Muslim boys high school soccer team refuses to play against team with 2 girls
The girls on Robert F. Hall Catholic School team told CityNews they insisted on sitting out for the second half to allow the game to continue. The team went on to win 6-1 but both teams ended up advancing to the next round.
There is a chance the two teams could face each other again on Monday.
ROPSSAA said their rules are black and white.
But this is uncharted territory for the board so they are gathering their facts and will make a ruling on Friday about how to proceed.
Bruce Campbell of the Catholic School Board says they are disappointed and that they expect any team participating to know the rules.
8. Rebels storm last regime-held city in Syria’s Idlib: monitor
Beirut (AFP) – A rebel coalition led by Al-Qaeda’s Syrian affiliate edged into the last remaining government-held city in the northwest province of Idlib on Thursday, a monitoring group said.
.. wish i could go .. lets see the jihadi’s open up on the bikers ..
bill o’filled with it & the rest of the world will blame the bikers ..
Muslims don’t pick fights that aren’t rigged in their favour. They will take victim of persecution status on this one.