1. Douglas Murray on ‘The Big Question’
(As much as I love these guys, Murray, Steyn, Levant and so many more to speak up for rational rights for us all, they all avoid the big thing. It isn’t about making more of ourselves targets by “Spreading the risk around” thats actually a little crazy. It just lets the muslims know who to kill starting with the highest profile person on down.
What we have to do is fight back in a way that hurts the enemy so badly they stop or are dead. Because that is how wars are won.)
2. Don Laird sent some great video of something that should make us all proud. The Alberta Treasury Building in Edmonton decked itself out in the colours of the French Republic, one would presume in a show of solidarity with France because of the attack by muslim fascists. Thanks for the footage Don.
3. Spain calls to reinstitute border controls (article in Spanish)
(Will look for proper translation)
4. If elections were held now, his (Geert Wilders’ PVV) party would be the single largest in the Netherlands, with 31 seats in the 150-member parliament, more than twice as many as it won in the last elections, according to a Sunday poll.
5. New video shows Paris supermarket shooter swearing allegiance to Islamic State
Thank you UK Pete, Buck, M., and all. More to come cause Islam cannot let a day go by without bathing in the blood of the innocent it kills.