Tomorrow morning at 8:46 AM there will be an auto post about the Islamic State video released on the first day of Eid some few weeks ago. I hope lots of people see it. I believe it is an important lens through which to see a critically important video release by a group of people we had better listen to if we have any hope of protecting ourselves from them.
A Facebook photo of Dr. Bilal Philips
Credits: FACEBOOK/DR. BILAL PHILIPS
OTTAWA – A Canadian Islamic preacher banned from several countries due to his views has been detained in the Philippines under suspicion he incited and recruited people to commit terrorism.
Bilal Philips, a Jamaican-born preacher who grew up in Toronto and is a Canadian citizen, will be deported within days, according to Siegfred Mison, the head of the Philippines immigration bureau.
“Based on various sources of information, he was supposed to be inciting and recruiting people to conduct terrorist activities,” Mison told reporters, but gave no details of the sources.
From the Daily News:
The shooter accused of gunning down at least four men in two states said he murdered a New Jersey teenager as revenge for Muslims killed overseas.
According to court documents, Ali Muhammad Brown described his June murder of 19-year-old Brendan Tevlin as a “just kill” and said it was an act of “vengeance” meant to compensate for U.S. military killings in the Middle East.
Stars&Stripes (h/t Henry P) When attackers from China’s minority Uighurs killed 37 people in a July rampage in far western Xinjiang, police responded by gunning down at least 59 of them. When three Uighurs allegedly killed a top state-appointed Muslim cleric, police shot dead two of them. When security forces led a raid on 10 suspected Uighur terrorists, they fatally shot all but one.
(Notice even China follows the stunningly stupid policy of trying to force an official state sanctioned Islam like Russia, the UK and many other states)
(PLEASE pay special attention to this one. It appears the governments of the UK are taking lessons from the Lois Learner approach to incriminating evidence of grotesque government abuse)
Key reports detailing child sexual exploitation have disappeared from the archives, the outgoing chief executive of Rotherham Council tells MPs.
Martin Kimber said he had not seen a full copy of a 2002 report, had never seen a 2003 report and only saw a 2006 report on Sunday.
A report published earlier this month found at least 1,400 children were abused in the town from 1997-2013.
(Please see item 4 of this post)
(I have not seen this yet)
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, Yucki and all. Its been a busy day but the fruits of it may not be immediately obvious at this site yet. Lets hope for a quiet and peaceful day tomorrow.