1. Sonia Bailey does another excellent article for American Thinker. On the too-oft used phrase, ‘The prophet Mohamed’ by media and non-muslims.
Casually repeating the phrase The Prophet Mohammed, instead of Islam’s Prophet Mohammed, on television to millions upon millions of viewers, cements this phrase into their consciousness until eventually the phrase metamorphoses into a mantra or meme, a term coined by zoologist and atheist Richard Dawkins
An Egyptian court has opened another mass trial of Islamist suspects today with 683 defendants – including the Muslim Brotherhood’s top leader – facing an array of charges, from murder and inciting violence to sabotage.
The proceedings in Minya, south of Cairo, came a day after the same court handed down death sentences to 529 suspected backers of ousted President Mohammed Morsi over a deadly attack on a police station.
That verdict, which capped a swift, two-day mass trial in which defence attorneys were not allowed to present their case, drew wide public and international criticism.
4. Geert Wilders responds to critics over his statements about less Moroccans.
(I understand completely how his critics feel. I think every one of those people who disagree with what Mr. Wilders feels should open their doors and admit 2 or more Muslim Moroccans to come live at their homes for as long as they want and at the expense of the home owner. That will teach The Netherlands a thing or two! Teach by example I always say)
5. Here is a link to a fairly good video which explains DDOS attacks and various other kinds of attacks used on counter-jihad sites recently, which many of you have noticed has resulted in outages of many sites for a short time.
6. Footage emerges of ‘trapped’ Saudi princesses
7. The French Islamic terrorist who killed four Jews and three soldiers two years ago in southern France was part of an al-Qaida connection, the daily paper Le Parisien revealed on Friday. J-Post story linked here.
A Jewish teacher was savagely beaten by a group of Arab men in a brutal anti-Semitic attack in Paris, according to the Bureau for National Vigilance Against Anti-Semitism (BNVCA).
The attackers – who shouted “death to the Jews” and “filthy Jew” during the assault – broke the victim’s nose and drew a swastika on his chest after tearing open his shirt.
Even before we consider the technical issues surrounding the drafting of wills and gender discrimination inherent in Sharia inheritance provisions, the Law Society seems to be endorsing different sets of a laws for different groups of people. The idea of equality before the law is being dangerously undermined.
In Britain, unless you draw up a will, your estate on death will be distributed according to the rules of intestacy. I accept that people can do whatever they want with their assets, and it has always been the case that a lawyer must follow the client’s instructions. But this guidance legitimises discrimination towards women, “illegitimate” and adopted children, and non-Muslim partners or offspring who may be the result of inter-marriage.
Thank you Fjordman, Don L, M, UK Pete, and all who sent in material. More to come. Looking for footage on item 8. Jews attacked in France by tards for being Jews is probably not even news anymore in France from what Oz-Rita tells us.