1. Italy trains Libyans in new Italian halal facility to help restore order. (insert generic Italian military joke here)
2. Niel Young joins Paul McCartney on the smug, sanctimonious and bully bandwagon. First Sir McCartney fires anyone who eats meat on his crew on a Canadian tour and now a guy who spent a million dollars converting an old car to electric lies about the facts of the Oil Sands.
(Sorry, tricked by stale dat again. Why if i had a nickel!… 23 Mar 2012)
(I’m pretty confidant that if he was a Klansman who was busy ironing his sheets he would be up on a murder charge. I hope someone tracks this story to see what happens to him. Nothing less than a guilty verdict on murder and a long long prison term should be acceptable to anyone with a shred of civilization left in them)
Alzheimer’s sufferer Dorothy Griffiths, 87, was found sitting down after staff heard a bang and a carer went to the office for help to lift her.
But agency nurse Abdul Bhutto, who was in charge, said they would have to wait.
Carer Zoe Shaw told the Sheffield hearing: “It took between five and ten minutes because he was praying upstairs in the office on his prayer mat. A staff member told me we had to wait for him to finish.”
4. A decent article on how the CBC creates public opinion in Canada rather than reports facts. Especially worth reading for British visitors to the site as this kind of perspective may offer more momentum for fighting back against the corrupt and criminal BBC.
5. Twenty soldiers killed in Taliban set explosion in Pakistan/Afghan area.
6. Tolerance Test: Rights of Islam boosted in Germany amid criticism
7. Anbar Iraq: Female ISIL fighters
A city on Indonesia’s Sumatra Island is about to force female students to pass a virginity test before they can go to high school.
Whether or not girls are virgins has nothing to do with their right to a good education. No male students are forced to undergo this humiliating exercise, one which shames sexually active teens and may expose rape victims to further abuse.
Thank you M, Fjordman, Shabnam and several others who sent in material. I am sorry, I do lose track sometimes. Not from lack of appreciation but from quite severe lack of organization! Thank you for sending in materials. There will be more.