1. Dispatch International launch Youtube channel which self-titled ‘Anti-Fascists’ are already using strong arm tactics to try and shut them down. This is their first video:
Retired generals and current senior commanders that have spoken with TheBlaze say the administration is not only purging the military of commanders they don’t agree with, but is striking fear in the hearts of those still serving.
3. Illegal immigrants show their gratitude to Italy for what they receive by fighting with police.
“Now don’t get the idea that Saudi Arabia is going to scale back arming Jihadists in Syria. They’re going to scale back not arming Jihadists.”
Prince Bandar, who is leading the kingdom’s efforts to fund, train and arm rebels fighting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, invited a Western diplomat to the Saudi Red Sea city of Jeddah over the weekend to voice Riyadh’s frustration with the Obama administration and its regional policies, including the decision not to bomb Syria in response to its alleged use of chemical weapons in August.
7. UK police ask for public’s help in finding the people in this gang attack
8. So far my favorite Moros Y Christos parade from Spain video. In this one they march a giant Mohamed through the streets. M tells us that 20 years ago they used to blow up his head. Perhaps with a little encouragement they can start that up again.
9. Illegal, culturally enriched immigrants teach ignorant racist and backwards Europeans alternate uses for roads and trees and so on.
H/T Richard, M, Tundra T,