It has been a busy day but some interesting videos should start appearing within 24 hours here at Vlad and continue over the next couple of weeks. To get an idea of what it is all about, click over to Gates of Vienna for a partial explanation. Meanwhile, some news items. Mercifully it has been a quietish saturday, unlike the last few and as far as I am aware, Muslims have not committed any world-class atrocities today so far. But there are some good examples of irrational behaviour and leftist opportunism in Canada. Here is one below:
1. A woman busker is suing the city of Ottawa for an unspecified amount because she isn’t allowed to use a Mic and therefore can’t compete with men by some imaginative logic. In fact, the higher the pitch the less force is needed. It is why a piccolo is so small and a double bass is so big and I swear as god is my witness you can hear a piccolo a hell of a lat farther away than a double bass. She will probably win, which means she doesn’t have to busk. She is forcing the money from Ottawa citizens through tax payers using the ‘Human Rights Tribunal’ the way a bank robber uses a pistol.
2. The very strange conflict which started with a book review of Diana West’s apparently excellent book on communist infiltration of the US government, mirroring today’s Islamic penetration quite well from what I have been told, has seen another salvo fired. Please check Andrew Bostom’s site.
3. Saudi Arabia: judicial and psychological consultant to the Gulf Psychological Association explains that: “Driving affects ovaries and pelvis, Saudi sheikh warns women, and so they shouldn’t be allowed to drive.
(Personally I do not think the above is at all true. However I suspect that wearing those Italian table cloths on their heads all day in Saudi Arabia is very bad for men’s brains and they should be forbidden from making any decisions.)
4. CNN does a story on the Westgate mall attack about how muslim terrorists had actually rented a store within the mall as part of the preparations for this grotesque and cowardly attack while never mentioning either Islam or the name of the store they rented. It stuns me that people do not sue news organizations for withholding information they clearly have which would make us safer. Any fair judge would find for the plaintiffs.
5. More non-info from the Mirror. Lots of video and pictures of a woman with panties on her head who they say planned the whole operation in Kenya.
6. This might explain some US foreign policy since Obama started ruining the world. It seems a senior staffer at DHS is a major Muslim Brotherhood supporter and accuses Egypt’s Christians of conspiring against Islam.
7. Model punches Femen member as she tries the usual stunt on a fashion show cat-walk. M? there has to be a video of that somewhere.
8. Iceland to get it’s first mosque. (Will the minaret be called an ‘icicle’? Hopefully it will be called a steaming pile of rubble)
But now that the Reykjavík mosque project has been given the go-ahead, Tamimi’s group has changed its tune and now admits that foreign donors will be paying for the mosque’s construction costs after all.
Seymour Hersh on Obama, NSA and the ‘pathetic’ American media.
“The victim’s sentence was increased because her lawyer had spoken out…”
When the defense attorney for a raped Saudi Arabian woman appealed a Sharia Court decision that the 90-lash sentence against his client was unjust, all that was succeeded was the more than doubling of the punishment meted out to the woman who was raped and beaten by seven men, as reported by the women’s rights-centered news portal The Clarion Project on Sept. 22, 2013.
Thank you to all who sent this material in. I don’t have the names at the moment, but thank you all.