UK: The Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Bill also grants local authorities, police and even private security firms sweeping powers to bar citizens from assembling lawfully in public spaces. Those who refuse orders under the new rules will face arrest, fines and even prison time.
- An 87 year old man was given an ASBO threatening a prison sentence if he was sarcastic to his neighbours
2. Buenos Aires fire threatens city core. Arsonists set fire to “lung of Argentina” More suspicions on origin of fire here. H/T CB Sashenka
3. ROBBER Mohammed Wasim has been jailed after he threatened to kill a shop assistant if he did not hand over a £4 packet of cigarettes. H/T EDL Buck
Remember, this is not an allergy or anything serious. This is a kid asking for food that had pork and she gave it to him. England is now truly an Islamic state.
7. weapons seized in Tower Hamlets. Article makes zero mention of to whom they belong.
9. 2nd amendment? What second amendment. We don’t need no stinkin 2nd amendment! -John Kerry