The government of Turkey has rejected the recent coup in Egypt, describing the ouster of the democratically-elected Muslim Brotherhood regime of Mohamed Morsi as “unacceptable, no matter what the reasons,” the Associate Press reports. Turkey, which is governed by an Islamist party under Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, has seen several similar coups in the past, when the military forced out Islamist governments.
2. Angry Tards. Egyptian religious muslims confront soldiers in Egypt. (Pictures are priceless)
3. Ikhwan (Muslim Brotherhood) spreading rumour that the new Egyptian President is Jewish. Actually they claim, “A 7th day adventist which is a type of Jew”
Must be the zebibas. All the brains leaking out of them.
4. French and British just as horrifically invasive as the US in terms of violating privacy of own citizens.
5. Chapati maker smack down. No names given of the arrested.
6. Extraordinary story of a 10 year old and home invaders and gun play
H/T EDL Buck, Richard, Dan Friedman and more. Thank you.