The first thing England does after a British soldier is slaughtered and beheaded on the streets by a koran reciting devout muslim, is start arresting anyone who has anything bad to say about muslims or the ideology that inspired the murder. These arrests are merely the leftist equivalent of Islamic blasphemy laws.
Someday, and may that day come soon, there will be trials in England that will make Nuremberg look like a partial dress rehearsal.
Eeyore
Sky News:
Police arrest two people on suspicion of inciting racial or religious hatred on Twitter about the murder of Drummer Lee Rigby.
Tributes to murdered soldier Drummer Lee Rigby
Two men have been arrested for making alleged offensive comments on a social networking website about the killing of a serving British soldier in London.
Drummer Lee Rigby, 25, was murdered in an attack on a street in Woolwich on Wednesday as members of the public watched in horror.
The father-of-one, of the 2nd Battalion the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, had fought in Afghanistan.
Avon and Somerset Police received complaints about remarks that appeared on Twitter, which were of a racist or anti-religious nature.
A 23-year-old and a 22-year-old, both from Bristol, were held under the Public Order Act on suspicion of inciting racial or religious hatred.
Detective Inspector Ed Yaxley said: “On Wednesday evening, we were contacted by people concerned about comments made on social media accounts.
“We began inquiries into the comments and at around 3.20am two men, aged 23 and 22, were detained at two addresses in Bristol.
“The men were arrested under the Public Order Act on suspicion of inciting racial or religious hatred. Our inquiries into these comments continue.
“These comments were directed against a section of our community. Comments such as these are completely unacceptable and only cause more harm to our community in Bristol.
Northumbria Police promise ring of steel for EDL march in Newcastle tomorrow
Members of the English Defence League will march through Newcastle tomorrow, with police promising extra patrols to reassure communities
There will be a ring of steel around Newcastle as members of the English Defence League (EDL) march through Newcastle city centre tomorrow in protest against plans to create an Islamic School at the former Byker Grove building in the city’s West End.
The rally has been planned for a number of months and police have also been working to ensure the rally passes peacefully and safely.
Faith leaders and city councilors had already planned to organise a peaceful city centre festival on the same day to celebrate Newcastle’s ethnic diversity. Elswick ward councilor, Dipu Ahad, who is organising the Newcastle Unites along with anti-racism groups,
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/northumbria-police-promise-ring-steel-4010569
Just wondering what is happening. I was unable to access your website yesterday for a time and this morning. I checked Tundra Tabloids to see if there was information there since I know all the people (bloggers) that collect, document and distribute the truth talk to each other.
The error message said there was a database error.
UK – Woman, 85, arrested after abuse hurled at Muslims outside Gillingham mosque in wake of Woolwich terror murder
An 85-year-old woman has this afternoon been arrested after abuse was hurled at Muslims outside Gillingham Mosque.
The pensioner was handcuffed and taken away in a van by officers attending the Canterbury Street mosque for Friday prayers.
As worshippers gathered outside the venue, a woman at a nearby bus stop shouted: “go back to your own country”.
The arrested woman, from the Maidstone Road area of Chatham, was taken away by officers at about 1.45pm and is now in police custody.
A Kent Police spokesman said: “An 85 year old woman from Chatham was arrested on suspicion of a public order offence.”
It comes as a man appeared in court this afternoon accused of raiding the same mosque in Gillingham.
And another suspect remains in custody today over an alleged racist attack – also in Gillingham.
Extra police patrols were outside Gillingham Mosque this afternoon as the force promised to take a hard line against reprisal attacks following the Woolwich terror murder.
The abusive woman had earlier been enjoying lunch with her husband at the nearby KFC restaurant before waiting at a bus stop opposite the religious building.
One witness, who did not want to be named, said: “She just started shouting, calling them names and telling them to go back to their own country.
“Then someone started shouting back at her and it got worse, the shouting and swearing.
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_messenger/news/Friday-prayers-patrol-1128
VIDEO – Police at the Gillingham mosque this afternoon
Martin, thanks for the Fox video. You routinely post valuable video snippets which would not otherwise be available to the general public. Just wanted to express that your efforts aren’t going unnoticed nor is your time unappreciated. Thanks.
“The abusive woman had earlier been enjoying lunch with her husband at the nearby KFC restaurant before waiting at a bus stop opposite the religious building.”
A girl who eats hahal must expect to live halal.
The authorities are gearing up to crush the EDL and other Islamophobes responsible for potential unrest and frightening a certain section of the community.
Are you kidding me? British Patriots are treated as vermin by the police, while muslim maggots are given a free pass to promulgate their vicious, murdering cult at will!
The Brits must start kicking some butt, beginning with the muzzie-appeasing Scum in their government and security forces. Get rid of the Traiterous Trash first, and then deport all allah-besotted Creatures from the UK!
Looks like the IRA was right about the English after all.