1. Life in South Africa since Apartheid is going swimmingly
2. Canada does something or other to deal with immigration problems. Can’t quite tell if its real policy or slight of hand for statistical improvement by accounting changes. Could be good. Will try and work it out later.
3. Does Sec. State Kerry have some family vulnerability with his Iranian relatives?
5. “The operation went very well. But the patient died.” Sweden feels more immigration will solve its problems. Death is also a cure for leprosy for that matter.
6. European union feels it will likely have to steal from everyone according to what they have, and what the EU needs to float what was a catastrophically bad idea in the first place. The EU feels perfectly entitled to steal peoples savings right from their accounts in order to keep alive the idea of the pan European Rupel.
7. A bunch of ‘Swedish’ muslims go to kill people they don’t know in a country that isn’t theirs no matter how you slice it and make a jihad video. So we subtitled it our own way.
8. Egyptian Christians describe torture at the hands of Libyan captors
9. Muslims convene all male panel on violence towards women in London. And if you believe their reason for making it all male, I have several time shares for sale. Leave phone number and bank account info in comments.
10. Newest cash grab from Cypress Banks. March 27 Daily Mail.