Transcript below fold
British Freedom is accused of being a far-right extremist party, but this is not the case. Fifty years ago we would simply have been considered Conservatives, but the far-left have so successfully moved the political goal posts they now feel they can accuse us of extremism from their establishment positions within the State.
Our 20 point plan encapsulates the politically central core beliefs of British Freedom, starting with point
1: Introduce a US style First Amendment guaranteeing Free Speech. Now, I’m puzzled why the liberal left find this right wing or extremist. I appreciate they never favoured free speech in the countless totalitarian countries controlled by the hard-left over the last century, but a free and democratic nation must have freedom of speech if it wishes to remain free and democratic. There really is nothing right wing about wishing to preserve democracy.
2. Leave the profoundly undemocratic European Union. Politicians are granted legitimacy via the electoral process. Yes, we can vote for MEP’s but we cannot vote for the Commissioners, the people who really control Europe. I did not vote for the far-left President Barroso and I cannot vote him out, so when The European Union passes the majority of our legislation these days they have no democratic legitimacy to do so. There is nothing right-wing about leaving the EU but there is everything far-left, totalitarian and extremist about not granting us the right to vote on a matter of such democratic importance.
3. Abolish the Human Rights Act, which benefits only foreign criminals/ terrorists. Why the liberal/left should find this right-wing is baffling. Allowing convicted foreign terrorists to remain in Britain, often at the tax payers expense, is madness when one considers they still remain a threat to us. If the liberal/left wish to continue this insanity then it is a mark of their political extremism rather than ours.
4. Halt any further non-Western immigration for a period of five years. Britain is the most densely populated first world country by a huge margin. We have to build 2 million new homes, despite a decline in the indigenous population, and build 2,000 new schools at a cost of 100 billion to the taxpayer. We are quite literally swamped at the moment, our public service infrastructure cannot cope and even worse the indigenous British are set to become a minority in their own homeland within the space of just 2 generations. I believe this deliberate dilution of an ancient and native race of people to be one of the greatest racial crimes against humanity that has ever been committed. The liberal-left promoters of mass immigration are anti-white racists and extremists and resisting their warped ideology of incremental genocide is neither right-wing not extremist. It is politically central and it is basic common sense.
5. Deport foreign criminals, seditious dual nationality Islamists and illegal immigrants. What on earth is right-wing about this? Why should we pay huge amounts of money to lock up foreign people in our overcrowded prisons? Why should we allow dual nationality Muslims to work against us courtesy of just one of their passports? Why should we not deport illegal immigrants, after all they are here illegally? There is nothing right-wing about this but there is everything left-wing and extremist about wishing to keep in this country people who want to damage us at worst, or simply use us at best.
6. Abolish all multicultural and equality quangos. We have equality before the law in this country and have had so for centuries. The ideology promoted by these quangos is not about equality, it is about pushing for quotas based on race religion and gender and is therefore divisive and intolerant and discriminatory and it is not right wing to oppose such things.
7. Halt and turn back all aspects of the Islamisation of Britain, including Sharia finance. Islam in its most fundamental form can only be compared to Nazism. Both ideologies have a shared hatred of democracy, women, Jews, homosexuals and all those who do not share their supremacist faith. It saddens me that the liberal/left have chosen to side with what in effect are the new Nazis in this civilisational confrontation. To then accuse those who resist this horrible, intolerant and supremacist ideology as being far-right extremists would be comic were it not so tragic. The liberal left are backing an ideology that goes against all of liberalism core tenets. Wishing to oppose this ideology is not far-right or extremist but apologising for it and defending it most certainly is extremist and left-wing.
8. Drastically reduce crime – criminals should fear the consequences of their behaviour. What is right-wing about this? Law abiding citizens, particularly the elderly and the vulnerable should not be frightened of criminals but criminals most certainly should fear the consequences of breaking into their homes and terrorising them. I don’t think that taking measures to protect the vulnerable is a particularly right-wing thing to do and the fact that the liberal/left are against this says a great deal about their extremism, not ours.
9. Repair the damage wreaked by the progressive educational establishment. It has been some years since Tony Blair publicly stated comprehensive education had failed, but it was not comprehensive education that has failed, it is liberal progressive education that has failed and the children it has betrayed are overwhelmingly from the poor and the working class whilst the promoters and defenders of this educational tragedy hail from the affluent middle class intelligentsia. It is essential that discipline and competition are restored to our curriculum if we are to halt and turn around this betrayal of our children. The liberal/left should be ashamed about the dreadful lifelong consequences they have inflicted on so many of our children. It really is not right-wing to give schoolchildren the key to future success, but it does appear both left-wing and extremist to wish to deprive them of such a basic human right.
10. Promote British values and assimilation, rather than multiculturalism and division. Do I really need to argue this point? British values built much of the modern civilised world so asking foreigners invited into our country to abide by our ways does not seem right-wing or extremist to me. Multiculturalism however, is very much a left-wing orthodoxy, yet it promotes division and apartheid which in turn lead to ghettoisation and all the social problems that go with it. I appreciate the hard-left always looked upon social breakdown as a prerequisite for their taking power via revolution, but the liberals really need to understand that downplaying our values whilst promoting the non-liberal and tribal values of Somalia or Pakistan can only make our society a more fractured and unhappy pleasant place to live within.
11. Rebuild Britain’s Armed Forces to 1980 levels. Britain is a small Island alone in a potentially hostile world. Our armed forces may not be necessary in times of peace, but history tells us the world is not always peaceful. It is quite possible that the decimation of our armed forces is being carried out in order for Britain to be part of a European defence force. Well, thanks, but no thanks. We are an island nation and we need a strong, independent military presence.
12. Diminish the public sector and government interference in the private sector. Britain is bankrupt and the main reason for this is the sheer size of the public sector. There are tax providers in Britain and there are tax eaters. When the tax eaters outnumber the tax providers then the country is lost. This situation has to be turned back and if it is not it will again be the most vulnerable of our society who will suffer. The left-wing love the big state because it provides them with power, but it is not right wing to seek to reduce a situation that can only bankrupt us.
13. Withdraw troops from all areas where we are not directly threatened. I don’t think this needs much of argument.
14. Cancel foreign aid to countries which do not deserve or need it. Why are we giving billions of pounds to other countries when we can no longer afford to do so? Quite apart from the fact that our money goes to countries with their own space programs a lot of it just goes to the Swiss bank accounts of any number of tin-pot dictators and their paid off entourages whilst their people continue to starve.
15. End welfare payments to immigrants; they must pay for their housing and children. Again, I don’t think I should need to argue against the insanity of allowing people into our country who cannot provide for themselves, which takes me to point number 16. Ensure no elderly person lives in fear, and can afford both heat and food in the winter. Every year, thousands of our elderly die during the winter months because they cannot food and heating and whilst this is happening large foreign families are imported into Britain and housed at the tax-payers’ expense. Is it right-wing and extremist to favour our elderly over and above ungrateful Somalis? I don’t think so.
17. Abolish destructive Political Correctness, promote Common Sense. Why does political correctness even exist in a democracy? Democracies allow a variety of political opinions, none of which should be considered correct or incorrect. Only totalitarian regimes promote an ideological conformity of thought, so overthrowing the doctrines of PC is not in any way right-wing. Political Correctness gone mad is a common cry precisely because so much of it is not just mad, but sinister. It should be obvious by now that broadly speaking, PC works against the very people who built Western Civilisation – white, Christian males, in other words the very people the politically correct left liberals appear to hate with a vengeance. It is not extremist or right-wing to wish to defend your civilisation, but it is extremist and far-left to want to tear it down.
18. Promote morality, marriage, the family, the community and the nation state. Anyone who opposes this must be insane. Without all of these basic foundations anarchy will ensue and the country will eventually be destroyed. I say eventually, but Britain is partially destroyed already precisely because the liberal-left have spent the last five decades deliberately undermining the basic requirements for a peaceful, cohesive democracy. It is they who are political extremists, not us.
19. Allow pubs the freedom of operating as smoking or non-smoking establishments. It might just be a small thing, but what is wrong with this? Peoples lose their freedoms in two ways – outright revolution followed by a new order, or the incremental erosion of personal freedoms and liberties which over time gradually remove peoples will to resist. As I say, it sounds almost trivial, but pettifogging state regulations amount to the death of freedom by a thousand cuts.
20. Live by Christianity’s Golden Rule: “Do as you would be done by.” We all know what sort of society the Godless Communists brought about over the last century when they utterly destroyed their countries and their people, yet we see the exact same sidelining and sneering at Christianity by the liberal/left today. “Do as you would be done by” is a worthy ideal and to accuse those of wishing to promote this as right-wing extremists says a great deal about the sheer immorality and extremism of the liberal-left.
Our 20 point plan stands for democracy, freedom and all that is good, moral honest and decent. To accuse us of far right-wing extremism as a result exposes the left-wing accusers as the promoters of totalitarianism, treason, evil, wickedness and political extremism of a huge magnitude. If you feel we are correct in this analysis then please consider joining the British Freedom party and help us to change this country for the better.