This guy is the poster boy for mustard activity for the jihad and Islamization, Discover the Network has this to say:
- “[I]f you don’t have a people that is governed by Sharia [Islamic Law], then you have a lawless people.”
- A secular Islamic state absolutely “cannot work.”
- Sharia should become the law of the land in all nations because Allah “is the best lawgiver.”
- “There’s no such thing as a Muslim having a non-Muslim friend.”
- “There has been no evidence that has surfaced, no bona fide irrevocable, irrefutable evidence that had been surfaced that showed that there is a group called al-Qaeda that did the September 11 bombings.” (He said this in July 2005.)
- 9/11 was “an operation that took place with the complicity of some very sophisticated entities other than some Middle Eastern guys on an airplane, or [something] being orchestrated by someone in a cave in Iraq.”
- “We now know” that the World Trade Center fell not as a result of the planes that crashed into the Twin Towers, but rather “from internal explosive charges, the same way it’s done in a construction site.”
- Homosexuals should be killed because the Koran mandates it — “We don’t make any excuses about that; it’s not our law, it’s the Koran.”
- AIDS was invented at a U.S. government lab and spread by Western governments through United Nations agencies and Christian missionaries.
- “An AIDS virus, that is a classic disease that was created in Fort McKinley, United States. Fort McKinley, the AIDS virus, 63,000 gallons.”
- “Missionaries from the World Health Organization and Christian groups went into Africa and inoculated people for diphtheria, malaria, yellow fever, and they put in the medicine the AIDS virus, which is a conspiracy.” (Yasin’s emphasis)
- The 2002 and 2005 terrorist bombings in Bali were justifiable responses to years of Western oppression.
- “This whole delusion about the equality of women is a bunch of foolishness, there’s no such thing.”
- The Koran permits wife-beating.
- “We don’t need to go to the Christians, or the Jews, debating with them about the filth which they believe … We Muslims have been ordered to do ‘brainwashing’ because the kuffaar [unbelievers] … they are doing ‘brain-defiling.’”
Event location: Jan-Magnus Jansson’s Square in Helsinki 100 550
Event Time: 21-22.1.2012 at 13.45-19:00
ticket price: 40 euros, including two days of lectures / lunch
About Khalid Yassin in Australia:
Here he is on Dispatches: