1. This kind of harsh Karma seems to be increasingly common. The only issue here is he has his hate-statement in quotes. Was he quoting someone else? In agreement with it? What. In any case, it’s a shame he took the shot.
Oh no ?? pic.twitter.com/aWeVk9nVeH
— ? Pureblood Dolly ? (@Noconsent12) November 8, 2021
2. New York Times on politically inciting cartography.
3. Australians might just be angry enough to push Australia back to a place of human rights.
4. Cardiologist dies in sleep in New Brunswick. As always when CBC is misinforming you, their go-to tactic is avoid giving you information that will lead you to a conclusion they don’t want you to make. In this case, vaccine status.
A prominent New Brunswick cardiologist has died, leaving behind a large gap in the system and the community, colleagues say.
Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial dedicated more than 20 years to the New Brunswick Heart Centre and the care of patients suffering from heart disease, said a statement from the staff of the New Brunswick Heart Centre.
“It is with profound sadness that we report the sudden and unexpected death of a colleague, friend, father, partner and inspiring spirit,” the statement says.
(Just at the moment, “sudden and unexpected” seems like the kind of journalist substitute code we are used to with terrorism or violent crimes by religious muslims. In France, “youths”. In England, “Asians”. Sudden and unexpected kinda feels like code for death by mRNA adverse reaction.)
5. Eric Zemmour is brutally mischarecterized by RT in that neo-Marxist/Frankfurt school way, we are all so used to now. This Algerian Jew is being attacked for being a white supremacist ultra nationalist extreme right wing etc. etc. ad naseum.
Having been part of a team that has subtitled his interviews and appearances for many years now, I can say with authority he is a classical liberal and someone who would be boringly centrist for all of Western history since WW1 to a few years ago, when anyone who believed in the continuation of classical thought and civilization became attacked in this fashion.
Hopefully we can translate the original video and see if they even honestly did that.
The Journal of the American Medical Association has another stunning paper out, this one on post-Covid symptoms in almost 27,000 French adults.
Researchers asked people to report whether they had had Covid and whether they had any of 18 lasting symptoms like insomnia, fatigue, or cough. They found that self-reported Covid was very strongly associated with nearly every symptom.
But the scientists then went a step further.
They also had Sars-Cov-2 antibody test results for the people they had surveyed, so they didn’t have to depend on self-reported Covid. They knew who really had had Covid and who had not.
They then compared self-reported symptoms in people with antibodies – that is, people who had actually been infected and recovered from Covid – to the general population. And they found no difference in almost any symptom.
7. And here it is. The proof that this is about COMMUNISM and CONTROL and not about public health
Thank you all who contributed in many ways to this collective effort today so far.