1. Scotland is 87% adult vaccinated, daily deaths are 30% above normal
TWENTY straight weeks of excess deaths even excluding Covid deaths, 20% above normal
2. Arizona GOP announces anti-communist measures
3. Worthy discussion about a pro basketball player and his refusal to play vaxx-ball
4. It looks like the French Parliament just voted down vaxx mandates 262 to 64. Rumour has it the 64 who voted for them are being massively doxxed all over French social media.
France just rejected the mandatory vaccine proposal? https://t.co/SL3232v5GR
— Ivana (@IvanaMariaB) October 13, 2021
Also, it appears that it’s POSSIBLE, that the Canadian threat to fire civil servants if they don’t take the injection by tomorrow, was a bluff. Not sure about contractors etc. But it looks like for actual government employees, there will be no firings. If this was a bluff, its a new layer of cruelty. I hope the policy makers pay.
5. German state of Hesse becomes first to allow supermarkets to ban the unvaxxed
JUST IN – Hesse becomes the first federal state in Germany to allow supermarkets to bar unvaccinated persons from entry (BILD)
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 14, 2021
Thank you M., Miss Piggy, Hellequin GB, HeHa, PePi, Johnny U., EB., ET., and all who sent in materials, links and thoughts on these and related matters.