1. Here, people of Sudbury request that Trudeau bugger off in the socks he rode in on.
2. Bernier nails Trudeau perfectly
Trudeau is getting very close to inciting Canadians to violence against the non-vaccinated by angrily calling them a threat to children.
He’s a dangerous psychopath. He must be defeated.
— Maxime Bernier (@MaximeBernier) September 1, 2021
(I wonder if Trudeau pictures himself on T shirts as the next Che)
3. Ontario Premiere Ford, decides not to interfere with Conservative election chances by announcing fascist measures in Ontario before September 20. Or, CTV’s analysis is correct and Ford really doesn’t like all this authoritarianism under the guise of public health. I am putting it much more kindly than CTV does. We shall see.
4. This may be meaningful in several ways. Afghans line up at banks once US leaves. Is this a bank run? Must be as they limited the amount you can withdraw per two week period. There is no social distancing and not a mask in site and also the line appears to be entirely men. Women clearly have to depend on the largesse of a man who would get her money for her. That would be a lot of depends.
5. Yeah this is some Totalitarian Trudeau policy trialing here. But what I don’t get is, if those who have not taken the mRNA experimental gene therapy is such a threat to those that have, what exactly does it do?
This clown believes he can decide what people can and cannot sue for.
His elitist "I know better than you peasants" mentality should be offensive and a giant red flag to EVERYONE on the political spectrum.
Thankfully this nonsense means nothing. https://t.co/qPmBU5wRib
— Kate Gramsworth (@ekajate) September 1, 2021
Thank you M., ML., Sassy, EB., ET., Tania Groth, Richard, and all who contributed to this community today.
At this point, resistance is resistance