1. 18 year old very ill with serious heart problems after second Covid “vaccine”
(Researchers would know if there was a connection between these heart issues and the mRNA shots, but they are still wrapping up a 100 year study on the relationship between lying down on railway tracks and being run over by trains)
2. Facebook insider who exposed a fraction of that company’s deceptiveness and theft of the time of hundreds of millions of people, is fired.
Yes, theft. Facebook attracts users with the expectation that merit plays a role in the extent to which people are heard. People invest massive amounts of their time, and at this stage, of their lifespans, building a platform, developing relationships, creating a life on these platforms. And no, not a virtual life, a real one. They interact with actual people and groups of people. When you make them waste their time under the illusion that they are being heard by the same standards as anyone else, but when you rig the board so that only the opinions you like, and dare I say it, that profit the platform more directly, get heard and others are artificially suppressed without the knowledge of the person making their case, this is fraud and theft of the highest and most direct kind. And Facebook, Twitter, and all other platforms that engage in this kind of deception, “shadow-banning, deboost, position-change” or a number of other names, need to see the inside of a criminal court, then jail.
3. California offers a lottery and fifty dollars to take the shot.
(There used to be a song about a hotel in that state which had some appeal. Perhaps next they should offer a weekend there if people won’t go for the lotto ticket.)
Woops! I spoke to fast about Hotel California. This isn’t that far off. WARNING: bad attempt at use of sex to sell mRNA shots
— Missy Modell (@MissyModell) April 2, 2021
Click through for some of the comments. Some are quite funny.
4. Manitoba asked about Ivermectin, deflects to vaccines. Something, as Dr. Peter McCullough states so well, is going on.
"What about Ivermectin?"
"Well, this rain is billion dollar rain. Thank God for our farmers" https://t.co/9N1pOdBcpl
— Chelsea Smith (@chillie2) May 26, 2021
5. One doctor interviews Peter McCullough on the latest concerning treating Covid
Thank you M., Yucki, PC., EB., MarcusZ1967, Sassy, TB., Richard and MANY more who care enough to augment, reinforce and argue.