1. Antisemitic attack in LA against people eating at a restaurant. No idea if they were wearing masks
2. Mental illness is contagious. Even between branches of government. Maybe the judge should wear a better mask.
Federal Judge Sides With Biden, Rules Christian College Must Allow Biological Men To Share Showers With Women https://t.co/Tq8ZGBIcMW
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) May 20, 2021
3. CBC report on vaccine deaths
3rd serious adverse effect to vaccine, 44th COVID-related death
(This is a fascinating sentence! They are making a death from an experimental mRNA gene therapy shot, a covid stat!
A second New Brunswicker has died from a rare blood clot associated with the AstraZeneca-Oxford COVID-19 vaccine, Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Jennifer Russell announced Friday, along with 15 new confirmed cases of COVID.
The person in their 50s received their first dose on April 11 and went to an emergency department with symptoms of a blood clot 17 days later, she said.
The individual was previously reported as being hospitalized and died “recently,” said Russell, offering her condolences to the bereaved family and friends.
She did not indicate the zone in which the person lived.
This is the province’s third case of serious adverse effects from the vaccine.
4. There are a lot more videos and incidents of anti-Israel people attacking Jews. Most likely muslims and communists, but for sure, anti-Israel people. In today’s reader’s links there are videos and links. Here are a couple. This link to a Toronto story has a couple of videos in it.
And this from NY and elsewhere:
5. Chinese, Russian, US military TV recruitment vids:
6. This is what a free people and a properly libertarian government does:
AUSTIN (KXAN) — Negotiators in the Texas House and Senate announced on Thursday they had reached an agreement on legislation that removes the state’s licensing requirement to carry firearms for people 21 years or older.
House Bill 1927, known commonly as the permitless carry bill, was passed by both the House and Senate, but changes made in the upper chamber required a conference committee of lawmakers to work out the differences.
I want to thank @RepMattSchaefer, Lt. Governor @DanPatrick, Speaker @DadePhelan, and the countless citizens who helped us get #ConstitutionalCarry to Governor Abbott’s desk. pic.twitter.com/1RtntJw4Zc
— Charles Schwertner (@DrSchwertner) May 21, 2021
Thank you all for your important contributions today.