1. Love your servitude. Aldous Huxley and George Orwell
2. 11 minute BBC video on the new leaders of The Islamic State. The fact that they call it that makes me thing this one didn’t get green lighted by their political officer. CBC would never let that happen.
Texan Gina Carano broke barriers in the Star Wars universe: not a princess, not a victim, not some emotionally tortured Jedi. She played a woman who kicked ass & who girls looked up to. She was instrumental in making Star Wars fun again. Of course Disney canceled her.
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) February 11, 2021
4. Calls to cancel Tucker Carlson, (The last truth telling major political show that one can get via TV) has become deafening and funded by Soros and other odious characters who seek the total destruction of classical thought and civilization. Article from the Epoch Times. Tucker show where he explains this below. By the way, like all his shows this week, its excellent. Even important.
4. Trump defense team plays video of Democrats ‘inciting’ language
5. Lockdowns must work really well. Melbourne is on its 3rd one and South Dakota hasn’t done any!
Melbourne, Australia begins third lockdown due to COVID-19 cluster https://t.co/WLyAdu4G8W
— The Globe and Mail (@globeandmail) February 12, 2021
Thank you M., ML., Wrath of Khan, Richard, Oz-Rita, EB., ET., C., Michelle, Xanthippa,
This is how bringing a gun to school used to be
EB offers us this from Camus:
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
– Albert Camus