1. So, transparency is no longer a requirement to call yourselves a democracy? Don’t get me wrong, Canada is worse. We change laws without discussing it at all. But still…
EXCLUSIVE in this weekend's Sunday Telegraph
Government quietly changes law to give councils lockdown powers until July 17 this year https://t.co/cINV05JHI2
— Christopher Hope? (@christopherhope) January 23, 2021
2. Eastern Cape in South Africa’s premiere says the dead complain about being wrapped in plastic and can’t breath.
(What happens to a dead guy if he suffocates?)
3. Amazing news for sufferers of Gout! You have the treatment for the Wuhan Flu right now in your medicine cabinet! This is indeed good news because even the head of the World Health Organization doesn’t think this new mRNA device they call a “vaccine” can prevent transmission of the disease. Which leads to the question, what actually does it do then? And if its not a vaccine by design or effect, what makes it a vaccine?
MONTREAL — A team of researchers from the Montreal Heart Institute believe they have found an effective weapon against COVID-19: colchicine, an oral tablet already known and used for other diseases.
For Dr. Jean-Claude Tardif, who led the study, this is a “major scientific discovery,” he said. Colchicine is the first “effective oral drug to treat out-of-hospital patients.”
“To be able to offer this, from Quebec, and for the planet, we are very happy,” said Tardif.
“The first drug that can help human beings….”. Good thing Trump never mentioned it or this useful product would be considered lethal and taken away as any kind of tool. As for “hoarding”, one of the excuses for not letting people use HCQ, if they can suddenly produce hundreds of thousands of ventilators, and hundreds of millions of doses of experimental and brand new mRNA devices, then scaling up HCQ or Colchicine would be about as hard as making a couple of phone calls. Here is Bell Media’s CTV video on HCQ. There is no date on this video, but it seems to be made shortly after President Trump mentioned its potential use. Interesting that this doctor/researcher mentions that HCQ was used and works against other forms of this virus. I did not know that till now.
4. Interesting example of selective enforcement that these Toronto police are not called “Violent extremists” under the new-old metric but the guy carrying a flag probably is one under the left-definition for resisting the attacking police. Post Millennial link.
— J.P. Luisi (@JPLuisi1) January 23, 2021
5. July 2020 video on Convicted Terrorist, Susan Rosenberg who now manages all the BLM funds.
Thank you MarcusZ1967, M., Wrath of Khan, Johnny U., EB., Tama and MANY more who sent in thoughts, links and ideas.
There is currently some problem with the comments again. People are reporting that they leave a comment and they are not getting posted. I have no idea why this is happening now or before. Also they are not pending for moderation, which is usually the case.
It COULD be, that people have accidentally scraped some code from a copy paste which the firewall sees as not allowed. So if this happens to you, that you make a comment with a paste from somewhere and it doesn’t post, try pasting the content into a notepad or simple text editor, then scraping it back from there and onto the post. That should get rid of all the hidden code. This happens to me even for posts where I think its just text but all kinds of hidden code gets added which screw up the post.
On another subject, for those of you that think Bill Mahar is a reasonable guy with a balanced view, see him here explaining that patriotism is in fact NAZI.