1. Trillions of zeros and ones go up in flames in Paris as
Rothschild bank Branch of the Bank of France. (Calling it the Rothschild bank, which it isn’t, turns out to be an antisemitic slur).
2. Egyptian president, Al Sisi: Europe has a right to its culture, people and interests
3. James O’Keefe of Project Veritas apparently has damning evidence of CNN’s honesty failure, motives and choices of what makes “all the news thats fit to print”.
Surprise, CNN! https://t.co/ANeg7vyQ0A
— Jack Posobiec ?? (@JackPosobiec) December 1, 2020
4. How crappy is 2020 when a lethal terrorist attack by Muslims in Europe gets folded into a miscellaneous post?
At least four people are dead and up to 15 injured after a car drove into pedestrians in the German city of Trier in what police say was a deliberate attack.
A 51-year-old German man was arrested on Tuesday afternoon after the car drove more than half a mile through the city’s main pedestrian area, which usually hosts a popular Christmas market.
Trier mayor Wolfram Leibe told regional broadcaster SWR that the driver had gone on ‘a rampage’ that had killed several people, but authorities said the motive was not yet clear.
(Man plows car into German Christmas market, motive unclear. The cognitive dissonance of living in the pseudo reality of the communist state)
5. Child taken from family in Australia, because they wouldn’t let the child have sterilizing mutilating surgery
Thank you Johnny U., ET., EB., M., Wrath of Khan, Seneca, JH., Richard, Malca, and all who sent in materials to this site and for all our edification today.
Study Finds Most Americans Trust Dr Pepper Over Dr. Fauci https://t.co/KkAO0fuoPw
— The Babylon Bee (@TheBabylonBee) December 1, 2020