1. Three police beat a man quite harshly for no mask in Paris, showing that its still perfectly OK for a gang of police to beat the crap out of a black guy so long as he has no mask on.
???ALERTE – Les trois policiers mis en cause dans l'affaire du procureur, Michel, tabassé à #Paris, viennent d'être suspendus. Des policiers ont roué de coups un homme qui ne portait pas de masque dans la rue, alors qu'il venait d'entrer dans son studio*.pic.twitter.com/75o4MpGUbe
— La Plume Libre (@LPLdirect) November 26, 2020
2. While the police are busy arresting people for serving lunch, in the same city this MUCH larger gathering takes place unimpeded
Hmmm. Where are the mounted police now? Could they open the street as per the law? Or are they too busy attending BBQs? https://t.co/56IpyH2FWU
— Tom Quiggin (@TomTSEC) November 26, 2020
I guess this is where all the police are
This our Canada folks. ?
World, are you watching? https://t.co/J7Hh1zoanC
— Nicky P (@cravecreative) November 26, 2020
Gotta agree with this guy. So glad someone told these protestors that maybe there are others in the city with concerns then just them.
LIVE in Toronto: A man tells the Indigenous rights protestors blocking traffic that “There’s working mothers out there! Working fathers out there! People that have to pick up their kid!” pic.twitter.com/mAoF4k9JIy
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) November 26, 2020
3. Congratulations Alberta for being the first to really dive into communism for Canada
(Click on the tweet to see the whole image.)
Albertans were just sent the COVID snitch line, province-wide, a few minutes ago.
What the fuck happened to our country? Politicians, ruled by fear and hysteria, are allowing teams of cops and “health authorities”to the enforce their great reset.@jkenney you are a coward. pic.twitter.com/4NGDYzZNkI
— Colin Korol (@colin_korol) November 26, 2020
4. Retired Military General tasked to distribute some covid vaccine or other
(No where in this video do they say what will happen to people who do not wish to be injected with an unknown and experimental compound)
5. Randy Hillier nails it here
Today I recognized Adam Skelly of Adamson BBQ for his courage & conviction. He tested the law & I encourage others to do the same.
— Randy Hillier (@randyhillier) November 25, 2020
Thank you all who sent in materials and follow this site and its reader’s links