1. Quebec cop resigned after criticizing Pandemic measures at Toronto march for Freedom
2. Newsome’s rules for Christmas in California. For real.
The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has long made a map showing all the organizations it has labeled “hate groups.” For years, that map has included black separatist groups, such as the Nation of Islam. However, this month the SPLC announced that it will drop the “black separatist” listing.
Here are some of its reasons:
- “A change in the way the map is structured will better capture the power dynamics endemic to white supremacy. Black separatist groups land on the SPLC’s hate map because they propagate antisemitic, anti-LGBTQ and male supremacist views, not because they oppose a white supremacist power structure.”
- “The Black Separatist listing created a color line bias, separating hate and extremism by race and granting the appearance of a false equivalency of equal hate on both sides. But the hate is not equal. Black separatism was born out of valid anger against very real historical and systemic oppression.” […]
4. Multiculturalism is going exactly like it absolutely was guaranteed to in the UK
Mum and 2 sons convicted after Feltham police officer punched in face https://t.co/QOpkuYI75X
— Abu WanKinobbi?? (@AbuWankinobbi) October 20, 2020
5. This is very interesting. I believe I know who they hired, and I can assert that he is a man of unblemished integrity who works for Hungary out of pure belief and is not taking the job for the money.
As anyone who’s followed me for some time knows, as a conservative American of Hungarian Jewish descent, I have been supportive of Hungary—especially at a time when they’re under assault from the media and hard-left NGOs. I’m not in this for the money. https://t.co/bLscf3j9tj
— David Reaboi (@davereaboi) October 20, 2020
6. How many people did the Democrat party let die because they didn’t want Trump to look right on HCQ?
Great piece by @BlueBoxDave on how Dems stopped info on COVID & vaccines fm getting to Americans
— Jim Hanson ?? (@JimHansonDC) October 20, 2020
7. More anti-terror theatre by France. It will never be any real measure till they admit the things people who frequent this site know to be true.
National Rally leader Marine Le Pen, who could face French President Emmanuel Macron in a 2022 presidential election – has called for “wartime legislation” and an immediate moratorium on immigration. Meanwhile, French President Emmanuel Macron has promised that “fear is about to change sides” in a new anti-radical campaign.
French authorities are to close the Grand Mosque de Pantin as part of a clampdown on radical teaching that has seen 15 arrests following the murder of high school teacher Samuel Paty after he showed his pupils a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed.
The Mosque in Pantin, northeast of Paris, had reportedly published a video on its Facebook page days before Friday’s murder, complaining about Paty’s choice of material for a class discussion on freedom of expression.
8. Leaked AstraZeneca report claims trial of experimental Covid-19 jab was briefly halted amid fears woman, 37, ‘suffered rare neurological condition transverse myelitis’ – leaving her struggling to walk
(So that’s going well then)
A leaked AstraZeneca report has claimed that the trial of one of the world’s most promising coronavirus jabs was briefly halted amid fears a 37-year-old woman suffered a rare neurological condition that left her struggling to walk.
Researchers paused trials of the vaccine – made by Oxford University scientists – last week over safety fears, after it was reported that a volunteer was hospitalised.
CNN said an internal file has claimed the adverse side effect the unidentified British woman had was ‘transverse myelitis’, preliminary findings showed.
This is an inflammation around the spinal cord, typically triggered by viruses but a potential side effect of other vaccines.
9. Assembly of front line doctors on the Orwellian nature of today’s medical knowledge to force a narrative on Covid
10. Biden Surrogate On Alleged Hunter Emails: “I Don’t Think Anybody Is Saying They Are Inauthentic”
Cool that they left the green screen there. Never seen that before.
Thank you MarcusZ1967, M., Wrath of Khan, ET., EB., and MANY more.