This is what happens when journalists and politicians spend months needlessly telling people that the Canadian police are systematically racist. Good luck with that whole rule of law thing. https://t.co/eszlxyk31r
— Candice Malcolm (@CandiceMalcolm) September 15, 2020
2. New Japanese PM a hawk on China consistent with the previous PM
3. As vulgar as this man’s actions are, Salty Cracker does make some good points. Clearly the laws are different for some people.
4. Google/Youtube BLOCKS interview with White House Doctor because it contradicts the Chinese Communist Party’s PoV. Just let the enormity of that sink in.
Google/YouTube blocks an interview with a respected White House doctor; instead, it accepts and trusts the words and advice coming from the Chinese Communist Party and enablers at the WHO. @FreemanWSJhttps://t.co/zd9ck0wpqw
— Newt Gingrich (@newtgingrich) September 15, 2020
5. Conference with Canadian Constitutional lawyer and others discussing Covid measures and their legality. Comparisons are made to Australia. Canadians who are familiar with these individuals and their history, please leave comments under this post about them as I am unfamiliar with them entirely. Rocco Galati, is the Lawyer and this is his Wiki.
The Quarantine camp where people with suspected Covid will be concentrated referred to by Rocco is in item 6. Having heard about 20 minutes of this, you certainly cannot accuse them of being “right wing”.
***UPDATE*** Ezra Levant did an interview with Rocco so we can know a bit more about him here.
The Trudeau Liberals will be granting Toronto with $14 million in taxpayer dollars to run quarantine facilities for those who are unable to stay at home.
The announcement was made by Health Minister Patty Hajdu from city hall, alongside Toronto Mayor John Tory and Dr. Eileen de Villa, the city’s medical officer of health.
The announcement came after days of Ontario cases reaching nearly 200 new confirmed cases a day—rates that mirror those of the early pandemic.
A majority of the cases reported have been in the Toronto area.
Hajdu told media that the $13.9 million would allow the government to cover operating costs of a 140-bed hotel for 12 months where voluntary where people will be able to self isolate. This, Hajdu says, will reduce the spread between those with roommates or those in multi-generation homes.
7. Tim poole interviews a PhD in hard sciences about critical gender theory. Its interesting to hear someone speak about the same things as Stephen Coughlin from a different angle of parallax.
8. On the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem tonight
Ben Rhodes is somewhere weeping. https://t.co/PSkArgHVtF
— Mark C, austere BBQ scholar ?? (@UntraceableMC) September 15, 2020
9. More covid deaths
I'm often told to 'stick to cancer' so let me do that.
Disruption caused to diagnosis, treatment and research will cost countless lives.
Coronavirus tunnel vision has caused the biggest cancer crisis in my lifetime. It's a disaster. I will continue to raise awareness of that.
— Professor Karol Sikora (@ProfKarolSikora) September 15, 2020
10. 90 second video on the Abraham accords
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, ET., Yucki, Sassy, PC., Richard, Johnny U., Morticiaa and so many more who are trying to retain sanity in times where the most basic frames of reference have been yanked out from under our feet.