1. After 60 years is Tibet going to get a chance to properly confront the Chinese as part of Indian secret services?
2. Interesting video showing how media reserves the most horrifying images to use to push agendas
To understand why the media is upset at @realDonaldTrump's comments about the Generals
Watch this: pic.twitter.com/5CDtl7qbm9
— Cernovich (@Cernovich) September 7, 2020
3. Cambridge University Press study suggesting Covid fatalities grossly overestimated due to research bias. Click through for thread.
This is HUGE!
— Spiro (@o_rips) September 7, 2020
4. All lies matter. Revisiting Yuri Bezmenov as it is applied
5. Zuckerberg has the exact opposite definition of normal than the rest of us. Every election is determined that day. So that is normal by definition. He is trying to claim that taking weeks to determine the winner is normal. Yet that has never happened before. But he does use the word “Consensus” exactly right. An imposed decision by the minority on the majority and all objections will be demonized as ‘hate speech’.
Zuckerberg: "what we and the other media need to start doing is preparing the american people that there is nothing illegitimate about this election taking additional days or weeks to make sure all the votes are counted." pic.twitter.com/lGdnWMUzgm
— Zach Vorhies (@Perpetualmaniac) September 7, 2020
Let us revisit what a consensus is:
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, Richard, Johnny U., PC., Yucki, WTD. and MANY more who are circling the wagons the best way they know how.