1. Thought and speech crimes are punished on the spot. The concept of rule of law is being buried as we read. This is about total thought control. A word with no context cannot be offensive.
This is the world we live in. Where you’ve got a license to kill someone if they say the n-word. pic.twitter.com/zMlYMmdzc6
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) September 5, 2020
2. Evidence for the thesis presented in item 1 falls from the sky. One doesn’t look for it, one wears a hat to be protected from it as it hits you in the face.
ISU athletics head apologizes for saying "all" lives matter https://t.co/FGJtYoFHGu
— Campus Reform (@campusreform) September 5, 2020
3. Refreshingly honest. Although that doesn’t make it any less problematic except for those of us who have been saying that Global Warming is a commie plot.
If you need more evidence that climate is about communism: https://t.co/cAvTRfFfMY
— Steve Milloy (@JunkScience) September 5, 2020
4. In a previous post today there is a video of a happy demonstration in favour of mass migration into the UK from Africa and the muslim middle east via France or the EU or however. There are no police interfering with it and some but not all people are wearing masks and they are not staying 6 feet apart or whatnot.
Turns out on the same day, patriots marched into Dover asking for the government to actually uphold the law and stop the illegal migration. but for some mysterious reason the police treated them differently. (The video played for me in the right orientation. I have no idea why its 90 degrees off here)
5. ANTIFA black block gets demasked and gassed
The Portland Police rarely miss a tackle. https://t.co/LljA0vd0G8
— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) September 5, 2020
6. James Woods
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) September 5, 2020
7. President Trump again shows he understands the problem
Thank you for your leadership Sir! God Bless you! https://t.co/cdEiCAZERq
— Aurora Radians ???? (@aurora_radians) September 5, 2020
BBC reports on it as good comrades would
Trump bans 'anti-American' diversity training https://t.co/3ULjOnMPvU
— BBC News (UK) (@BBCNews) September 5, 2020
8. French Press Agency (AFP) has to call people who protest Wuhan Flu measures as “far right”. Because there is no other reason people might object to government extreme measures other than they are Nazis of some kind.
9. More video from Melbourne, Victoria, Oz
10. Hopefully someone who reads this site and IS a computer scientist, AI or math expert can comment on the validity of this tweet below. From a purely subjective PoV, it seems more reasonable than what we are fed by MSM.
As a computer scientist and mathematician looking at the artificial intelligence programs employed to squish the publication about HCQ results, such as Google's Jigsaw division led by Jared Cohen, in a purposeful campaign to disallow HCQ efficacy, it all makes perfect sense.
— Gentile American (@AmericanGentile) September 1, 2020
i'm a doctor in queensland australia. i'm literally not allowed to say anything positive about hydroxychloroquine
— harry parsons ?? (@harry_hparsons) September 1, 2020
Thank you Johnny U., M., Wrath of Khan, Richard, ML., Xanthippa, EB., and all who have an eye open and a finger in the wind.