1. It appears that leftist governments, not happy with lack of Corona deaths and sickness, are trying to find new numbers to justify the crazy expenses and totalitarian reaction to Covid 19.
2. VISA now so racist it promotes businesses on the basis of the colour of the people who own it.
— Visa Canada (@VisaCA) August 11, 2020
Related: Woke Coke
3. UAE Flags on Israeli highway
UAE flags alongside Israeli flags on an Israeli freeway ?? https://t.co/y29tNJpVEg
— Imshin (@imshin) August 16, 2020
4. Interesting little historical titbit
In Ioannina thousands of christian greeks have been massacred by both Ali Pasha and Sultan. And later by the muslim albanians , who were part of the German Army !
We demand you to apologize for your insult pic.twitter.com/UDv3cufLoM
— ????????? ? (@filokalia) August 16, 2020
5. ANTIFA best and brightest?
Daniel Gray Applegate, 31, was arrested at the #antifa riot in downtown Portland. He's charged w/felony riot, resisting arrest & much more.
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) August 13, 2020
“Cologne University students have donated at least €8,500 from their student fees towards a far-left extremist Antifa group which is under observation by the German security services.
The Cologne General Students’ Committee (AStA) has donated thousands of euros since at least 2010 to the Antifa AK extremist group, according to budget documents. Following the revelation, the local Green University group expressed their full support for Antifa.
“Antifa AK is the student body, and the student body is Antifa!” the Green group wrote on Facebook. It added that Antifa AK was “a working group of the student body of the University of Cologne and thus an integral part of it”, Die Welt reports.
According to the newspaper, the Antifa AK group is on a list of extremist groups observed by the Federal Office for the Protection fo the Constitution (BfV). Germany’s domestic intelligence agency described it as an organisation that “pursues anti-constitutional goals” and “therefore it is an extremist group”.
Students at the University of Cologne pay semester fees of €28o, €205 of which goes to the AStA which is linked to the student government.
7. Tucker Carlson gets closer to the truth about racism than anyone else with a large platform so far. That truth being that the entire concept of ‘racism’ is a communist plot to negate or more succinctly, destroy whatever is in their targets at that moment while not applying it to where the concept is actually in play. Like China, Japan, or a dozen African tribes for that matter. The fact is that only white countries give a damn about Racism as it really is or as the word is meant to be understood, while pretty much everywhere else, like China, Japan, all muslim countries, and most of Africa, its policy. And the Marxist view of racism would make pointing this out racist, which actually proves our point. Its a weapon. Not an issue.
On August 11, the Tennessee Child Wellbeing Task Force (“Task Force”) published “a guidance document” through the Department of Education “to ensure all children are checked-in (sic) on.” The document calls on localities to mobilize their resources to “connect with each child to verify wellbeing and identify need.”
(BREAKING: While building this alert email we have also been working the phones. First we learned the Guidance Document has been removed from the Department of Education website, and we have now learned the Governor’s office is rethinking whether to put it back up. They need to hear from all Tennessee residents, and we all need to remain vigilant against similar efforts in other states who may choose to follow the example they initially set.)
9. We have to admit, having muslims makes any place more exciting
Shocking scenes. https://t.co/sx0ZzrejX1
— amused voter (@amused_voter) August 16, 2020
10. Massive protests in Montreal, English starts at around 2:20. Protest appears to be against the Covid measures which are easily interpreted as unnecessary totalitarian measures which are self contradictory if you take the explanations at face value. Canadians are all isolated and masked, but flights from China were never stopped, and Roxam Road was never closed along with whatever illegal border crossings we don’t know about.
One hour video
Thank you ET., M., Wrath of Khan, EB., Johnny U., Pym Purnell, PC., Xanthippa, and all who contributed to this site and any effort to resist the insurgency at all levels.
I really have no idea what the deal is with the arrest of Millie Weaver. We would prefer not to comment till we actually know something and for that the dust has to clear a bit and more has to be known. But one thing is for sure. The evil that Google and its subsidiary, Youtube does, is very real. On this update video from Alex Jones on the arrest, Youtube actually blocked the audio. Which is quite an arrogant and honest form of censorship, since we can know for a fact they censored it. The full video with sound can be seen at this link however.