1. Andy Ngo on Portland. Insurgents found to have fully loaded magazines. Makes one suspect that they are trying to provoke an armed response from Federal officers to get public support for a major assault on this courthouse using conventional weapons.
Antifa rioters are throwing Molotov cocktails toward federal officers at the courthouse. Earlier in the day, police found a cache of ready-made incendiary devices and fully loaded magazines. Video by @livesmattershow. #PortlandRiots pic.twitter.com/KFPyahZ8Er
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) July 27, 2020
Even the AP had to admit it.
I spent the weekend inside the Portland federal courthouse w/ the US Marshals. Mortars were being fired off repeatedly, fireworks & flares shot into the lobby, frozen bottles, concrete, cans & bouncy balls regularly whizzed over the fence at high speeds. https://t.co/PU4xbzwniY
— Mike Balsamo (@MikeBalsamo1) July 27, 2020
2. The media and an inexpensive medication that holds promise for Covid 19
Here's that coordinated Mockingbird Media attack on #Hydroxychloroquine I was talking about.
They rammed through a garbage "study" at the VA & then the controlled media used it as pretext to carpet bomb the airwaves w/ANTI-HCQ propaganda.
April 22nd, friends. https://t.co/9N10tboqck
— Sam Parker ?? (@SamParkerSenate) July 28, 2020
Let's not forget this. pic.twitter.com/XBW3NyRyZp
— Lis Lo (@LisLo18) July 28, 2020
3. Fascinating look at Marxist moral inversion when it comes to crime in Sweden.
4. CBC Narrative piece which in true Winston Smith fashion, pushes today’s party truths without ever mentioning yesterday’s party truths. ‘we have always worn masks. We never said don’t wear a mask. Trust the party. Vaccines and masks are the answer. Any opposition is dangerous misinformation.’ No mention of the value of freedom whatsoever no matter what the mask or vaccine truths are. If my body my choice means you can kill your pre-born baby right up to delivery date even though you could have prevented that occurrence several ways, then it should certainly apply to vaccines.
5. Exactly how illegal do we think this next item is?
BREAKING NEWS: Twitter stops Donald Trump Jr. from tweeting after he promoted doctor’s claim hydroxychloroquine ‘cures’ COVID and called it ‘must-watch’ – on eve of big tech bosses being quizzed by Congress
Twitter has banned Donald Trump Jr. from posting any tweets, claiming he shared ‘potentially harmful information’ after posting a link Monday evening to a viral video of a doctor claiming hydroxychloroquine is a ‘cure’ for coronavirus.
‘We’ve temporarily limited some of your account features,’ the Twitter notice to the president’s eldest son reads, adding it will be in effect for 12 hours.
‘We have determined that this account violated the Twitter Rules. Specifically, for: 1. Violating the policy on spreading misleading and potentially harmful information related to COVID-19,’ it continued.
Andrew Surabian, a spokesman to Don Jr., posted an image of the notice to Twitter Tuesday morning, lamenting: ‘Big Tech is the biggest threat to free expression in America today & they’re continuing to engage in open election interference – full stop.’
The ban comes as Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, Apple CEO Tim Cook, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google’s parent company Alphabet, prepare to testify before the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.
The hearing will focus on big tech companies and potential antitrust law violations in the industry.
(Potentially harmful information”. That is Newspeak of course for anything we don’t like. Islamic preachers demanding Jews and homosexuals and Christians be humiliated and or killed, that’s ok as long as it isn’t translated into English and trotted out in front of an audience that understands the double standards of the platform. Then that instance in banned)
Thank you Johnny U., M., Wrath of Khan, Hellequin GM., Xanthippa, Sassy, and all who sent in materials this week so far. There is a lot to get through today. So please check in when you can.