1. More doctors speak to the use of Hydroxychloroquine and the propaganda and political war against it.
(Watching this debate reminds me of some of the thinking of Dr, Thomas Szasz, who feels that the entire government permission for certain medications is infantilizing the population and people should be able to buy any medications they want and its up to them to determine its value and risks. If government is so worried about the risks to the public who use HCQ, then let them sign a waver so all responsibility is on them for taking it.)
2. NFAC member shoots and injures 3 in Louisville, KY
Ahead of a march held by the all-black “Not F***ing Around Coalition” militia aka “NFAC” in Louisville, Kentucky Saturday afternoon, one member accidentally discharges his weapon, injuring three at the scene. See the march video itself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPM-K… Filmed by Ford Fischer
3. Fascinating to hear him describe burning federal and government buildings and hurling missiles and incendiary devices at authorities as “his rights”.
Garrett Foster, the Black Lives Matter supporter who was shot and killed tonight in Austin, TX, was interviewed with his AK47.
— NC ? GPAC ?? (@PC4TP) July 26, 2020
4. A pretty excellent example of Twitter values and standards
Chinese state propagandists are using my protest footage as an example of American instability
First of all. BLOCKED
Second of all, just remember that Alex Jones can’t be on Twitter because he’s dangerous
But Chinese communists, who brought down the world, remain verified pic.twitter.com/J6tUWGgXur
— ELIJAH RIOT (@ElijahSchaffer) July 26, 2020
5. Apparently peaceful protestors need shields that protect from some ordnance
Heading downtown tonight? Here's a primer on Portland's protest shields! ? Where are they coming from, how are they made and who is making them? ? A thread: ? pic.twitter.com/esmnhoCeEY
— Cata Gaitán (@catalinagaitan_) July 26, 2020
(What!?! no army of well armed Jewish people demanding stuff? Oh right the Orthodox actually do face real racist hate crimes and are not communists. So no, they don’t do that)
7. If anyone is looking to buy a home in Seattle, wait a few weeks and you may get one very cheaply.
Seattle is quickly moving forward with its plan to "abolish prisons."
I've received a trove of leaked documents from within the King County Executive's Office claiming that the justice system is a "white supremacist institution" that must be dismantled.
It's explosive. ?
— Christopher F. Rufo (@realchrisrufo) July 25, 2020
8. The Secretary General helps us remember that first and foremost he is a communist, and intends to do whatever he can, including use the response to the Covid 19 which makes it look much worse than it actually was, to recreate the world in a Neo-Marxist image.
In case you do not know the background of Guterres…