1. It would be great to have the whys of this explained to us properly.
I was just thinking to myself yesterday that if we lose equality before the law, it's all over. That will be the last pillar of the Enlightenment to go — & is arguably the most important.
Didn't expect to see this today https://t.co/3pHPG7rfGX
— Claire Lehmann (@clairlemon) June 26, 2020
2. Another horrifying Tucker segment from last night’s show.
This Video will leave you speechless
A Woman is being attacked by a Mob in her car with her child inside screaming
The Response she got from (911) ?
We can't do anything about it/ that's not all Folks the Mayor Apologized to the Mob not the woman being attacked
— Chicago1Ray ?? (@Chicago1Ray) June 26, 2020
3. Rep. McCarthy seems to get what the ‘destatuing’ of the US is about
4. Gad Saad does a proper video on the dialectic standards applied to academia. Readers of this site will know his points already. But it is richly rewarding to see someone with a public profile point out how sharia law, and what he calls “progressive” values, have the same evil nature. Specifically that an action’s nature is determined by the actor and not the act. So its a crime to say White lives matter but not to say Black ones do.
5. The first thing we have to do to solve this festering sore in Civilization, is not cooperate with the villains who are creating these areas.
Calling it what they want it called, is cooperating. As Kung Fu Tze said, “The beginning of wisdom is the proper naming of things”.
These are communist occupied zones. They are nowhere near autonomous. They have to beg from the outside, or be funded from the outside and send people out to buy stuff to keep it going. If one wishes to solve these problems peacefully, and nowhere is it easier than Toronto, lay siege to it. Block it off from all supplies and get rid of all bathroom facilities. Make sure they won’t even be allowed to leave until they agree to clean up their own faeces. Perhaps then they will learn the value of civilization. That it takes work to make it all go unnoticed by us all.
Nathan Phillips Square (aka the area surrounding Toronto’s City Hall) has now become an autonomous zone of sorts! https://t.co/gaEmZLX1lm
— Faith Goldy (@FaithGoldy) June 25, 2020
6. Australian news clip about how some muslims seem to not have to obey Covid rules, or for that matter any rules.
Glasgow is on lockdown today amid unconfirmed reports that three people have been stabbed to death in a hotel stairwell by an attacker who stabbed a policeman before being shot by armed officers.
The Scottish city centre is on lockdown after Police Scotland declared a ‘major incident’ at around 1pm before officers with automatic weapons stormed the Park Inn hotel in West George Street.
BBC reporter Catriona Renton is on the scene and tweeted: ‘Understood three dead in a stairwell of hotel. Had been stabbed. Police shot suspect’. It is not known if the knifeman is among the dead.
One man, Shaun, who was staying inside the Park Inn Hotel in Glasgow says he saw a man enter the reception area and stab two people. His mother was also staying inside and he called her to stay in the room.
Police Scotland have not said what has happened other than that the ‘situation is contained – there is no danger to the public’ – the Scottish Police Federation has confirmed that one of their officers was stabbed.
8. Interesting video on who funds BLM.
Those who have read Assange’s book, When Google Met Wikileaks, would know there are also lots of other sub-surface billionaires who fund communist destructive moments like the British Labour party and others.
Thank you M., Johnny U., PC., Richard, Yucki, Wrath of Khan, Sassy, EB., ET., and all who sent in materials during this even longer than usual, week.
Hungarian flash mob!
(Anyone looking for more music like this might want to watch the Tony Gatliffe film, “Latcho Drom” whcih has several clips from this general area and are all exceptional and very much in this flavour)