1. Hannity with James O’Keefe on ANTIFA
(This is why I love the US of A and why everyone should)
America’s Department of Justice (DOJ) has formally told the Government that the Duke of York is now part of a criminal investigation, according to The Sun.
The Duke, 60, has strongly denied any wrongdoing but has not faced questions from US prosecutors.
Now, the US appears to have bypassed Buckingham Palace by filing a ‘mutual legal assistance’ request to the Home Office last month, the newspaper claimed. Such requests are only used in criminal cases under a legal treaty with the UK.
That could force the Royal to appear as a witness in a UK court within months – either voluntarily, or by being summoned from the US’s DOJ.
(Now let’s see them go after Obama and the Clintons for the various massive crimes they need to be investigated for. The Clinton Foundation and influence peddling starting with Uranium One for openers)
3. This is the full interview with Brad Johnson from October of 2019 on ANTIFA. We posted a segment of it here the other day, but this is the whole deal.
4. An Australian classical liberal weighs in on the horror that is the BLM totem for international socialism fronting a massive amount of simple crime. (My words not hers. But she speaks with facts and reason, hence classical liberal)
5. The Russians have taken a refreshing approach to ANTIFA tactics.
This is how they deal with antifa in Russia ? pic.twitter.com/DM0juaa385
— Art TakingBack ?? (@ArtValley818) June 7, 2020
6. Every now and again its important to get a dose of Yuri Bezmenov
7. Brussels and the UK should be very pleased with all the Africans and Muslims they have brought into their respective countries, otherwise they would be left out of all these riots.
The horse really is an excellent symbol of freedom and power. How can we not like this one?
White police officers and community members gathered to wash the feet of black faith leaders in North Carolina, echoing the Biblical story of how Jesus washed his disciples feet.
People of faith gathered for a unity march in Cary on Saturday, braving the summer heat to protest the brutal police killing of George Floyd and demand an end to racism.
Members of the Legacy Church Center, led by co-pastors Faith Wokoma and her husband Soboma, helped organize the unity prayer walk, where people gathered, observed eight minutes and 46 seconds of silence to mark how long a white cop had his knee on Floyd’s neck in killing him, and prayed for the country.
As a part of the event there was a ‘Washing of the Feet’ ceremony where at least three white law enforcement officers and three other white attendees washed the feet of pastors Faith and Soboma Wokoma.
(See now this is annoying cause for the rest of us we get a ticket or jail if we go for a freaking haircut)
10. Black Lives Matter. But Irish ones don’t apparently.
Any chance the Irish can get a good riot going?