1. NYPD has had it. Driving through terrorist barricades on public roads
The NYPD isn’t having it any longer.
This is how you handle savage terrorists.
— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) May 31, 2020
2. China in Focus video with special concern to Canadians. Especially those testing the experimental Chinese military ‘vaccine’
(I think we can see why the first indictment is marked for Brennan)
National outrage about racial discrimination, hateful bigotry, & injustice of unequal opportunity is necessary for real change. Divisive rhetoric must be voted out of office. We need a president who works to heal the nation, not further divide us.
— John O. Brennan (@JohnBrennan) May 31, 2020
(Perhaps someone can correct me, but didn’t Brennan convert to Islam during his time as Station Chief in the KSA?)
4. Husband and wife beaten with 2X4s defending store in Rochester NY
Jeremiah Ellison, a Minneapolis city council member and the son of Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, expressed support for antifa after President Trump threatened to designate the group as a terrorist organization.
“I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA,” Ellison tweeted on Sunday. “Unless someone can prove to me ANTIFA is behind the burning of black and immigrant owned businesses in my ward, I’ll keep focusing on stopping the white power terrorist THE ARE ACTUALLY ATTACKING US!”
I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA
Unless someone can prove to me ANTIFA is behind the burning of black and immigrant owned businesses in my ward, I’ll keep focusing on stopping the white power terrorist THE ARE ACTUALLY ATTACKING US! https://t.co/m6jxtDYmTi
— Jeremiah Ellison (@jeremiah4north) May 31, 2020
Hours earlier, Trump claimed that the United States will be designating the left-wing group as a terrorist organization after protests over the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died in Minnesota police custody, turned violent with some protesters destroying property, looting, committing arson, and clashing with police.
(How much do the Democrats hate Donald Trump? That much. They would support a terrorist group just to oppose him. They would kill their own constituents by denying them life saving meds because President Trump suggested they might help.)
6. According to our Somali Muslim immigration minister, religious muslim woman can work with dogs now.
We’re making sure Canadian families, who have been impacted by COVID-19, have the support they need. pic.twitter.com/NSATRoBa7Y
— Ahmed Hussen (@HonAhmedHussen) May 28, 2020
7. Jihad attack in Temple Terrace? Muslim brings knife to gunfight. Woman is sister of man arrested for plotting ISIS terror in Tampa Bay Fl.
8. Left wing terrorist groups plan to attack the burbs tonight.
— Stephen Coughlin (@S_Coughlin_DC) June 1, 2020
9. Leftists in Montreal know not to let a crisis go to waste:
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) May 31, 2020
(For people who can’t breath they sure make a lot of noise. On the other hand, if there is any truth in the Covid thing, at least in terms of scale and contagion, then most of ANTIFA shouldn’t be able to breath for real in a week or so. My money is it won’t make even a slight uptick in hospital use. Same goes for the riots all across North America. No social distancing and the masks are political theatre when they exist at all.)
10. Remember the climate fraudster, Michael Mann, who made up the phoney ‘Hockey Stick Graph” which was the prime motivator for all kinds of Global Warming Policy? the guy who sued Mark Steyne for calling him a phoney and then lost the suit because he refused to show the data set he fed the computer to make that stupid BS graph?
It appears he is tipping his hand now to show his real motives for all that stuff he does.
Michael E. Mann blocks me but here’s what this nutbar is up to today. And the climate mafia love him. pic.twitter.com/rqrv6hsRQ2
— Patrick Moore (@EcoSenseNow) May 31, 2020
Its also interesting that the models used to predict deaths from Covid and shut down the world all seem to have equally bullish*t data sets. Neil Ferguson’s for example. Almost feels like there is a pattern here.
Thank you M., ML., PePi, Wrath of Khan, Richard, Xanthippa, Oz-Rita, Yucki, Johnny U., Malca and all who contributed today, and many people did.