1. Busting an overused tactic by the left. Worth the listen.
. @SIRIUSXM Patriot Host @davidwebbshow mistakenly accused for his "White Privilege" by @CNN Analyst @ArevaMartin. pic.twitter.com/WPh6bXPbgy
— SiriusXM Patriot (@SiriusXMPatriot) January 15, 2019
2. Mae on BREXIT:
May – We are leaving the EU on March 29 https://t.co/1YoAeAbK8y pic.twitter.com/K7MRswxhQZ
— Reuters Top News (@Reuters) January 16, 2019
3. On privacy and forcing leftism through financial platforms
4. David Wood and Robert Spencer on how muslims lived with other groups historically
5. This looks like a good place to buy razors from:
THIS is why my husband uses @DollarShaveClub instead of @Gillette ??
See the difference? pic.twitter.com/7agQk0jGB3
— Cari Kelemen (@KelemenCari) January 16, 2019
6. Having run out of even invented material about Stephen Harper, the Trudeau government and its stenographers spend time and effort going after Donald Trump, the leader of another country, rather than do their job and examine the radical policies of our globalist PM:
We spoke to a Donald Trump fact checker (spoiler: he lies a lot). Watch the full interview here: https://t.co/HKyqyX9Bim pic.twitter.com/IOK6MG94ma
— 22Minutes (@22_Minutes) January 16, 2019
7. AAaaaand as we all know already, the Canadian government covered up the Danforth Jihadi’s motives for his attack and called anyone who pointed to the truth a racist and islamophobe.
(Article above is new, video below is from July)
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, Johnny U., PC., EB., Richard and all who sent in materials today. Once again, sorry about the late posting of the Contributors links post. I sometimes forget which day the ones I prepared run out on.
3 – The censorship of the internet by the far left internet giants is the western version of the Chinese social credit system. The far left thinks that they have enough power that we can’t do anything to stop their pushing us into a communist economy and society.
1. After telling him he had White Privilege and then being told in reple he was Mr Diverse himself, she missed the next levels of Marxist shtick in a capitalist county:
“You are a House Black”
“You are a misogynist”
And if that causes no reaction to the female-femaled mind (the Jillette done to her):
“I will report you for violating me!”.
5. “Seven Reasons why Unilever bought Dollar Shave Club”
“1. It opens a new, expanding front in Unilever’s ongoing battle with P&G” (Proctor and Gamble)
“2. It tactically wards off others from buying Edgewell Razors, and potentially sets up Unilever to swoop for them at a later date in order to increase scale.”
“3. It reflects a realignment in Unilever’s strategy away from the foods segment towards the personal care segment”
“4. It illustrates Unilever’s diametrically opposed strategy to P&G in the war for consumer goods domination”
“5. It shows a willingness to sacrifice high margins and destroy value, which aligns with Unilever’s positioning as the most progressive global FMCG company”